Unknown Origins (Supernatural Fanfic)

Authors Note: I DO NOT OWN SUPERNATURAL OR THE CHARACTERS only my own. The storyline is mine as well! Forgive me if I get some details wrong. This is not based in any particular Season! This is my first story/Fanfic guys so please be nice.

CHAPTER ONE:

She started running faster fearing for her life, she could hear the sound of her heart beat quicken, where was she going she thought as her bare feet smashed against the black tare road. She was running out of breathe and the sounds of their claws were getting closer. RUN FASTER she thought as she saw a house at the end of the road it looked like an abandon car junkyard. The hounds were closing in as she ran up the stairway to the house running straight through the door baring it with whatever she could find. It was old and dusty, there were books everywhere and not to mention the smell of old paper and for some reason a strange sent of salt and fire.

"Who's there," a voice came from one of the rooms, she jumped and turned to see an older man with a rifle.

"I, I," she had no answer

"Who the hell are you?" he asked again She was afraid to admit she didn't even know herself.

~~A few moments ago~~

She awake on the dirt ground in the woods, "What the hell?" she asked herself as she looked down at her feet bare, bloody and dirty like she had been running for a while but she couldn't remember, she felt a rush of pain from her head and found she had a gush on her temple she sat up and turned to see a rock where she must have fell and hit her head, bad. "Where am I," the girl asked herself again "Who am I," the shock and realisation that she didn't even know who she was hit her like a gunshot but she knew that even though she doesn't know who she is the best thing for her to do was to at least found out where she is so and maybe that will help her found out the res. Not before long she was trying to find a road or something close to civilization. She could just see where she was going as the sun was only just setting them suddenly a pack of black savage ugly hounds' poinsted out of nowhere and that's when she started running.

~~Now~~

She could hear to hounds were here and ready.

"I need help please," she looked at the old man with the rifle, he was wearing a green cap and his beard was grey and rusty.

They both jumped at the sound of the door collapsing onto the floor, and the noise of hounds approaching.

"Shit," the old man said grabbing the girls hand running them throw the kitchen stopping on the way for salt? At least that is what she thought she saw him grab as he flung her out the back door.

"You just had to bring them here didn' ya'," the old man was angry but the girl just looked confused.

"What are they?" she asked, 'did he know what they were?' she thought as he again grabbed her arm running them throw the loot of cars. And into a giant what looked like garage.

"Here take this," the old man throw her the rifle and started to place salt around the door.

"Salt?" she asked still so very confused.

He didn't answer.

"What are they?" she asked once more this time abit more demanding

"Hellhounds!" her replied taking the rifle from her hands

"Hellhounds?" she became dizzy, how was this even real

"Yes those damn things out there,"

"But there is no such thing as," she was interrupted by the sounds of hounds as the door

"There here," he said getting into a stance readying his rifle

"Will that kill them?" she stood back

"Probably not," he was so confident and firm he didn't move an inch the girl kept thinking how brave he was and terrible she felt. Those things were coming after her, she didn't know why but she felt terrible knowing if this didn't go their way it would be her fault for his death.

"I want to help," she said moving next to the man

He looked at her for a moment and then smiled. "It's alright, here," he handed her the salt

"Go over there and make a circle with this then you get in that circle and you do not and I repeat Do Not Get Out Of That Circle until I tell you," she nodded and went to the end of the metal garage.

The place was cold and empty as she looked around she could see strange symbols on the wall, 'what am I doing' she thought as she looked at the man now trying to holding the door back from the hounds. She was standing in the circle like the old man told her too but she wanted to help him she needed to help him.

"YOU STAY IN THAT CIRCLE," he shouted above the growls and barks.

She could see the old man slipping, the salt dissolving and she closed her eyes. She slowly fell onto her knees and placed her head on her legs putting her hands to her head. 'This was it' she thought, she didn't want to hear the noises anymore she tried to block it out as much as she could. The gun shots, the growls, everything.

Until she heard an unfamiliar voice "BOBBY!" someone calling, from outside

"DEAN!" the old man replied.

The girl slowly lifted her head to see the old man opening the door. The hounds were still there she could hear them howling.

"NOO," she screamed, she jumped to her feet but was hit in the face by a shot of light it was so beautiful but overwhelming she heard the hounds howling but this time it was different as she fainted to the floor.

a/n: I hope you liked please tell me if you did, i know its not alot to go on yet and it wasnt long but i hope to make it more interesting and chapters longer as the story goes on.

Alana, xo