Chapter ThirtyOne

CHAPTER THIRTYONE

(so this is just a short chapter, just a filler to .. well.. fill in the blanks from the end of the other one haha hope you enjoy)

"Sam over here," Dean yells catching the shifter off guard hitting him in the jaw knocking him back a few steps.

He trys to run away but turns to find the other Winchester brother waiting for him hitting him again this time falling to the ground.

Dean standing over him gripped his sliver knife tightly and wheeled it into the heart of the shifter killing it instantly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~hours later at Bobbies~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Man this sucks," Dean said slumping into his chair at the dinning table "I mean we haven't had a case in weeks then we get this shifter case and its over in 2 days, do you think the monsters are just giving up,"

"And why would they do that?" Bobby rolled his eyes passing Dean and Sam and beer each

"You know, quivering in their boots because they know the Winchesters are out for blood," he chuckled to himself.

Dean and Sam had been having a dry spill and it was driving them crazy.

But even Bobby was getting annoyed with the boys always being around to disturb him so he found them a case to get them out of his hair.

"It could be nothing but 3 people have gone missing in the last few days from a town called Springwood they are all red haired women in their 30s," he prayed they would take it up so he could have his place to himself again for a while.

"I mean it doesn't seem like our sort of thing, but we could always check it out, we have nothing better to do," Dean said rising from his chair

"Unless you need us here Bobby?" Sam looked at Bobby who practically jumped from his seat to reply.

"No, I'm fine you boys go, check it out,"

Soon enough the boys were on the road and headed to Springwood.

As the Dean was driving up the highway Sam couldn't help but wonder something, Dean could sense this since he hadn't stopped looking at his brother for 5 minutes.

"Okay Sammy, either something is on your mind or I have something on my face, so... spit it out dude,"

"Huh, oh right," Sam paused looking out the window "I was just wondering, you seem to be, in a better mood since Castiels last visit," he paused looking back at his brother "I was just wondering if that had anything to do with the news he brought back about Jane?" he knew his brother was happy to hear that Jane was safe and on the road but he just wanted to know if his thoughts about Deans feelings towards Jane were correct or not.

"Yeah sure, I guess so, I'm happy she is safe, aren't you," Dean replied his eyes still on the road.

"Sure yeah of course," Sam now looking out at the road ahead "But I was just wondering, I mean, you know Dean if, like her? its okay,"

Dean looked at his brother for a moment his eyebrows raised then back at the road.

"Sammy, are you suggesting something?" he chuckled

"Well come on Dean I mean.." Dean interrupted him. "Sam, I like her in the same way you like her, there is nothing else to say, unless you have something to say about your feelings towards her?"

Dean knew he wasn't telling Sam the whole truth but to himself he didn't want to admit anything, Jane was someone important to him Yes, Special? Yeah sure but he hadn't been in a situation where he cared for something like he cared for her in a very long time, so to him he ignored the feelings he got when he thought about her or saw her in his dream he let it drift off in his mind focus on a case or something else, anything else.

"No I don't, I just, ugh never mind," Sam signed putting his head in his hand leaning his elbow on his window frame.

Dean looked at his brother and smiled looking back at the road and continued to drive.

Hours later they were in Springwood and it was late in the Wednesday afternoon the night was creeping in the air was thick and the sun was almost set completely and the boys decided start up early tomorrow. So after they booked their hotel they went to the closet bar for some dinner and drinks.

The boys sat at the table and ordered on beer for dean and a water for Sam.

"Water Sammy? Really?"

"I'm not in the mood to drink,"

It wasn't minutes later when Sam was on his laptop and Dean looking at the menu of course when a lovely voice appeared from above them,

"Here are you drinks," the waitress placing the drinks on the table stood there as Dean and Sam looked up at her

"Thank you," for a moment Dean couldn't believe his eyes but there she was in full flesh and bone, Jane