𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 03

Mitsuya's POV.

As she sleep. I'm still bothered, why is she curious about my love life? Should I assume something.

"Y/n-chan~ let's go! Let's go and do bike ride around Tokyo!" I'm waking her up.

"Wait... Chill down" she's now in the bathroom, washing herself.

"Done." He's wearing a black leggings with a short on it and white tee but she borrowed my white tee because she want oversized t-shirt.

"My tee is great on you" I said. And she blushed a bit. Am I a sweet talker now?

She hopped in, in her motor bike, so am I. So we're planning to go around Tokyo.

"Wait... Can we get some onigri?"

Hungry again? I nodded as my response. So we stopped by in the convenience store and we met Takemitchi with his girlfriend.

"M-mitsuya-kun"

"Oh. Takemitchi! Yo!" Takemitchi's girlfriend is just staring at us.
"Y/n-chan is he your boyfriend?"

"No..."

Why am I feel flustered when everybody is thinking that we're dating or she's my girlfriend. I really want to... In the future, I guess?

"Oh! That's Mitsuya-kun's T-shirt!" As Takemitchi pointed out something.

"Yeah! I borrowed it, hehe. He even said that-" I covered her mouth and pulled her away.

"Bye Takemitchi and Hina-chan!"

"Why? You don't want to hear, how sweet talker Mitsuya Takashi is?" She grinned.

"Well... I only do sweet talk to you, so let's go and have a ride" I said. She stopped behind me.

"I see! For now on. You're not just my friend but Bike Buddy now! Every weekend let's do bike!" She suggested.

"Why every weekend? What if I have something to do with the gang? That's an exception?"

"Yes! And I follow you, sweetie" she said. And a wink.

"I'm just wondering if you don't have any boyfriend. You're more sweet talker than me"

She laughed. "Why? Should I hook up with the girls? Maybe I grab them tho"

"Wait? What?!"

She laughed again. I like how she laugh, she smile, everything. I like everything about her.

"I'm just kidding!" And then we continue doing bike drive

"Should we stop for a moment?" She replied yes. And we're here, beside the stairs

 And we're here, beside the stairs