𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 12

Been busy because of school
But I'm going to make more update if I have free time.

3rd person POV.

As Keisuke Baji left Toman. And join Valhalla, the Toman looks depressing. They have an upcoming fight with Valhalla because they want Baji back.

There's more Valhalla members than Toman members. It is unbalanced but they need to fight in order to get Baji back.

"We are definitely going to make Baji return" Mikey said. Then they go to the Abandon park.

There's come the Valhalla. The headless angels. "Eh? Out numbered Toman? We are going to win" the guy said.

The Valhalla looks confident. Inside out. Kazutora showed up with other Valhalla members. They look so excited and looking forward for this fight.

Punch there and there, when Mikey faced Kazutora. Kazutora starts to run.

Mitsuya's POV.

Hella. This looks so hell, so many Valhalla members to punch and beat into pulp.

"Hey freak" then Mitsuya punch. It looks like Kazutora and Mikey faced up.

"Takemitchi! Go with your senses" then Takemitchi starting fight. We can win this. We need to take Baji back.

(I'm not good at writing fighting scene, so if you already read the manga. You know what's going on in here)

This is so exhausting but I'm so fired up.

At the view, the two men holding Mikey while Kazutora is holding a steel. "Mikey!" Draken shouted.

Kazutora is saying something, I can't hear. But after those words, Mikey get back to his senses, he lift up the two men who's holding him and fly a kick to kazutora.

But then Mikey loose so much blood, so he can't keep up anymore. So the other Valhalla members and the vice captain is attacking him. But then, Kisaki save Mikey.

Lots of Toman members is in shock because they thought Kisaki is an enemy (well. He's an enemy totally)
"I leave Mikey to you!" Draken said.

But then, Baji showed up. "There you are, Kisaki!" He said.

But Baji flew away because of the punch. As Baji landed in the floor. Chifuyu go infront of Baji to stop him. "Get out of here!" Baji said.

"If want to save Toman from Kisaki, Now's not the time" Chifuyu said.

"Chifuyu stay out of this" Baji said. Then Chifuyu flew.

It is more complicated now, Chifuyu can't stop Baji.

"I'm the first division, vice captain! I'm here to protect you Baji-san!" Chifuyu shouted.

"If you really wanna get past me, then I don't hold back" Chifuyu said.

"Do it, you have ten seconds"
"Huh?"

Then Baji started to count down. "Six, what's wrong? Thought you weren't holding back?"

"If you don't kill me, you won't be able to stop me" Baji said then he continue to count down

"Zero" after that, Takemitchi came out of nowhere.

"Chifuyu! Let's stop Baji-kun together!"