Chapter 18

Happy 12k reads!! Thank you for waiting my updates!! Love you so much!

It's almost morning and Mitsuya is waking you up, normally both of you need to wake up early because Mitsuya is going to open his shop and you need to travel all the way to your sponsors.

"Get up" he said. "Ok" you stood up and head straight to the bathroom to wash your face and brush your teeth.

"Go to the kitchen when you're done, I'll cook" he said. You nodded, you wash up your face and brush your teeth. You saw Mitsuya is cooking something, you're not a big eater because you need to be physically fit.

"Don't cook too much, I can't eat all of them" you said sitting. He nodded and continues cooking. I scrolled down through my phone.

"Let's visit your family this weekend" you said, you don't have any schedule in Saturday. It's been a long time since you saw Luna and Mana.

"Sure, but first you need to prepare yourself" he said, you nodded and ate the food that Mitsuya cooked.

"Always good at cooking... Hmm" you said. "Glad you like it" he said, he keeps putting some foods on your plate

"Stop it" you said. After that you took a bath and you separate ways because Mitsuya's shop is different way from you.

Timeskip~

After the photoshoot, you head straight home because you're tired. When you came back, Mitsuya isn't home yet so you go straight to the bed and fell a sleep.

After a long sleep, Mitsuya is waking you up he told you that you still wearing your dress, and he wanted you to change.

"Uhm" you stood up and went straight to the bathroom to change your pajamas. You washed up your face and went back to the bed.

"You probably too tired" he said. After that you fell asleep again.

The time flew fast and It's Saturday all ready, as you said, you wanted to.visit Mana and Luna. So both of you are preparing to visit them. They didn't know that you two are going to visit.

You go to the donut store to buy some for them. It's been 5 years or more since you last saw Luna and Mana because of that accident.

"What's their favorite flavor?" You asks Mitsuya. "Strawberry and glaze" he said..and you ordered it.

Then, Mitsuya Drove all the way to their apartment. You went in and you saw the two tall girls. They grew up a lot

"Hey! Luna and Mana!" You greeted them. "You grew a lot" you said smiling. Mitsuya is at your back. "It's because you didn't saw us grew" Luna said.

"I'm sorry" they hugged you. Mitsuya is just observing. "So Oni-chan and you are back together?" They asks. And both of you nodded.

You went to the kitchen and you sat down with Mitsuya. "Where's mom?" Mitsuya asks. "Still have work.. probably she will get back at night" she replied.

Mitsuya nodded. "So, how's your school" you said. "It's normal, We have a lot of friends. And some of them are jealous because I have a chance to text you" Luna said.

"You're pretty popular. " Mana said.
"Of course she's a model! One of the best famous model here in Tokyo" Luna said.

"Eh, you really knew me" you said smiling.."they admired you at the first day of your debut." Mitsuya said. That's probably the time when the first photo of mine released.

"How do they know about that?" You asks. But Mitsuya scoffed. "Because Oni-chan said that you're a model and we searched up about you and your debut date showed" Luna said.

"How did you know, I'm a model trainee?" You asks him confusedly. "I don't know, let's just eat" he said and opened up the box of Donut.

"Let's eat" then they dig in. "Oni-chan is very different when you're gone, glad you came back" they said.

"There's something wrong with Takashi back then?" You asks. And they nodded. "Yeah, Oni-chan is so down, Mikey-san said that the always positive of Toman went down."

"They wanted Mitsuya Takashi back. So they really wanted to find you, but they can't. "

What's with the past?

Lame chapter. Mitsuya back story is coming. (When you two broke up)