𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 13

after the Bloody Halloween, when all things fuck up. Baji died.

Y/n's POV.

You haven't meet Mitsuya for a long time because the Toman is healing them self because of Baji's Death.

It's a short time to be with Baji but you highly appreciate him for everything. So you cried. "Yo" Mitsuya is infront of you saw you crying.

"Oh." You replied. "It's fine... We can visit Baji if you want" then he hug you.

"You can cry all out, we are not strong to hide those pain" he said. "Me either, I can't accept it" he said.

You keep crying. "You fine?" He asks. Then you nodded. "Stay there" he said.

He walks away, so you sat down in the bench. After a minute, Mitsuya came back with a boba tea on his hands.

"Here your favorite" he said. To make you feel lighter.

"Feel any better?" He asks again. "Uhuh, thanks" you replied.

You stand up, as well as Mitsuya. He grabs your hand while sipping his boba then you walks around the park.
You feel so warm... When Mitsuya si besides you.

"I love you" he said.
"I love you more" you smiled. You continue to walk around until you reached your apartment.

"Come in" you said. He look confused. But he just followed you, you get your first aid kit because you saw some raw bruised in Mitsuya.

"You should at least treat yourself, you just gotten into fight" you said.

You started to dab some alcohol to his wounds. "Then you treat me Everytime" he said.

"Don't get in any fight... Unless is an official battle between the gangs" you said. "Ok ok" he said.

Then you just treating him. "Why are you so handsome with the bruises on your face! It's so unfair" you said.

"Ehe, Your boyfriend is good looking in any angle and in any situation" he said confidently.

"No. You ugly now" you said laughing. After you treated him, you get some water.

"Be sure to take care of yourself" you said.

Then Mitsuya stay for a long, then he leave. Bid his goodbyes. You slept peacefully because Mitsuya is safe.

In the morning, it's school time. You woke up early, and go to school early because there's a school event. Which is the school festival.

You're the one, who's going to prepare for the booth. You stop by at the grocery store, to buy some snacks. It's just happened, that Mikey and Draken is in there too.

"Oh, y/n-chin!" Mikey greeted.
You wave your hands. "Hi" you said.

"What are you up to?" Draken ask.
"Nothing, Today must be my long day at school. So I need some snacks" you replied.

"I need to go" you said. And you continue to go to your school
Then, some of the booths are already done. They're fast.

Then, you and your classmates starting to fix the booth of your section. You put the foods. That your section made.

"Done!" You and your classmates shouted.

After you fix the booth, you went down. To roam around the school. The school event is open, so the others can enter the school.

And you were thinking, if you're going to invite Mitsuya and others. Or they're busy?

After 30 minutes, you still can't decide but the school event is already starting. You saw a lot of people.
"Y/n-chan!" Hina called you.

"Hina-chan" then, she showed up the people behind her. And you saw the guys.

"Oh, so you invited them" you asks. Chifuyu, Mitsuya, Draken, and Mikey is here.

"No, Takemitchi did" she said.
"Go around, and enjoy our school event" you said smiling.

The others started to roam around but Mitsuya stayed. "Why?" You asks.
And he kissed you at your forehead. "Let's go together" he said.

"Ok" then you hold Mitsuya's hands. There's a lot of booths and games that you can go to, it's looks like the festival in the shrine.

"Let's eat Takoyaki" then you pointed the booth in Takoyaki.

"Here" then he gave you some, you and Mitsuya ate and starting roam around.

It is fun because you're not doing it alone. "Thank you, for always here" you said.

"Eh? Why are you always thanking me? I'm here because I'm your boyfriend" he replied.

So I'm deciding if I'm going to put Black Dragon arcs and Tenjiku? Or should I time skip and finish this. Hehehe.