𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 04

Hi guys! Doing great?

I just said in previous chapter that I'm going to use I and not you. But... I don't know anymore hehe.

This chapter may contain spoiler
So read at your own risk.

Y/n's POV.

Today is the festival, as you wait Mitsuya in the spot that you've telling.

"Hey! Sorry, you've been waiting" He said as he park his bike.

"No. It's fine" He stopped infront of you and he smiled. What's his deal?

"Why? Already falling inlove with me?" You asked teasingly.

"Uhmm.... You're not sure" then he put his arm in your shoulders. And you blushed.

"Now. Tell me what do you want? Hm? What kind of game?" He ask while you and him walking around.

"Let's do the shooting one with the cans, let's see... Who's going to win" You said proudly.

"Ehh? Are you challenging me? Ok as you wish, my lady" he said with an accent like a prince.

"500 yen"

You and Mitsuya positioned yourself. There's only 5 bullets per gun, so it was limited. You strike 2 of it. And Mitsuya strikes 3 of it.

"The other can has a glue on it" you pouted as you ranting to him.

"It's fine tho. Don't pout you look cu- let's eat cotton candy" You saw how he blushed when he's about to say cute

"Hey! Why did you cut it off! I'm waiting for the compliment" He laughed and go to the cotton candy guy.

"2 cotton candy, please" you followed him. And he gave you the other one, then you and him continue walking around.

"Oh. It's raining" he pulled you in the nearest tree.

"What a timing" you said. Now you and Mitsuya is stuck in the tree.

Then Mitsuya's phone ring. "Takemitchi"

(Have you seen, Draken-kun?)

"No. I haven't seen, Draken-kun? Why?"

(Ohh. Crap, I just eavesdropping to one of this guys, I can't see their uniform because it's dark. They said they're gonna kill Draken-kun)

"Wait- ok I'm going to find Draken-kun, gather some information"

(Ok, hurry----)

"Takemitchi!"

"We need to go y/n-chan, I think Draken-kun is in danger" he said. It's still raining but since one of Mitsuya's friend is in danger you followed him.

"Hey! Mitsuya! We can split so that we can find him easily" you suggested.

"No... You're going to be in danger" He said while running.

"I can handle myself. Like you said Draken is in danger we need to hurry up"

He sighed. "ok be sure you're safe"

You started to run in different path as Mitsuya.

"Draken-kun!" Ahuh! Where's that guy! Why would he in danger?

You stopped when you saw Takemitchi and Hina. "Takemitchi! Hina-chan!"

They look at you all wet. "Hey!
Y/n-chan, what are you doing?"