𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 16 - 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆

Are you all doing ok? Hope so <33
If not sending virtual hugs <33

Y/n's POV.

You started to get ready for your dinner date, you showered and changed clothes.

As Mitsuya promised you on a date, now you're waiting to your penthouse. You already prepared all set in. And the doorbell rang.

"Evening" he greeted you, "evening" then you two are going towards the elevator to go to the parking lot. He's looking at you, admiring your face.
"It felt like old" he said.

"Hmm? Why?" You asks. "I don't know it's been 5 years... We don't even have matured break up back then..." He said.

You look at him. " We both stuck in the past... So starting right now, can we move forward?" You said.

You and Mitsuya stuck in the past. Mitsuya is still carrying the burden about the incident, it's his fault that you ended up in the coma. While y/n can't remember something about the past and still exploring how she ended up like that.

You both don't grow if you both stuck in the past, you can't make any progress if you're stuck in the past. So both of you decided to move forward and forgot all the past.

You two are heading in the restaurant in Japan, you're waiting for your seat.
"Here, Ma'am, sir" the waiter said. You both sat down.

You ordered your favorite food. As well as Mitsuya, you waited for the food.

"How's your day?" He asks. "Normal, photoshoot... Stress... And overloaded" you replied.

"How bout you? Your shop and your friends?" You asks back.

"They're doing good..we all changed a lot, even you... They're shocked when they saw you at my shop. They thought I invited you" he said laughing

"Oh, that's why... They looking at me like I did something wrong" you said.

He laughed. "That's my friends" he said.

You two are enjoying the dinner being served. After that, you wasn't expecting to rain. So you two are in the side of the street, observing the rain pouring.

You move forward. "Hey! You will be getting wet!" He said, now you're in the rain... Enjoying the rain.

After a minute, Mitsuya joined you. "You still childish ah?" Laughing. You two are enjoying the rain, it doesn't matter that it was cold.

Mitsuya stood and he look at you. Then he walks towards you, he held your waist and he put both of your hands in his shoulders.

"Let's dance in the middle of the rain" he said smiling. "I don't want to lose you again" he continued. You both starts swaying.

He keeps telling you the I love you. You don't know why, but you felt Mitsuya is crying.

You held both of his cheeks "why are you crying?" You asks him. Looking at you directly. "I thought I'm not going to meet you again, ever. I thought you already forgot about me" he said.

"Hmm" you hummed. Looking at him directly, "I don't know, if ever I forgot about you... My heart keeps telling me that I need to remember you... As I don't want to remember my past... It won't budge. It's keeps telling me you need to remember the past... I think I know the reason why..."

"It's because of you" you said almost crying. You never felt the love and home as Mitsuya gave you.

Mitsuya is Everything, you can't ask for. Mitsuya is more than you expected, from your friend, bestfriend, bike buddy and to your lover.

You never feel the comfort back then, when Mitsuya is not around you feel alone. The rain continues to pour, you both still dancing in the rain.

Enjoying the moment. The time. The event. You both looking at each other.
"Thank you" you said to him.

Then, in a moment. He kissed you deeply. Passionate. "I love you"

"You're my home and forever be my home" he said.

Short chapter✨ sorry running out of ideas ;)