𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 09

Thanks for 1k+ reads! That was fast!!

Y/n's POV.

After you found your mom, you and Mitsuya decided to stop by at the river. It's already night.

"Thank you" you said. While staring at the river. The stars are twinkling, The fireflies coming.

"Welcome" he smiled. "Oh. I remember, Luna and Mana said they want to have a picnic" he said.

You look at him. "Why you didn't tell me sooner" you said. "Sorry but yeah. They want to"

"Ok then, let's do it tomorrow. Let's go home now" you said while going to the motorbike.

As you reached your place. "Thanks for the ride!" You said.

You entered your apartment and fix yourself up. If we're going to picnic tomorrow. You check out your pantry and refrigerator if you have some food to cook.

To: Taka-chan
Hey, I don't have any foods to cook here for tomorrow

From: Taka-chan
Then, we will be going to grocery tomorrow. Be early

To: Taka-chan
Nice! Sure.

You go straight to your bed and sleep.

Time skip~

As Mitsuya said you woke up early and eat some breakfast, he's already outside, so you go outside and ride his bike.

You reached the grocery store. "What's Luna and Mana's favorite food?"

"They want apple pie and cheesecake" he said, while grabbing some soda.

"Ok, I'll bake then. How about you? What do you want" you said while looking for the ingredients.

"Hmm.. you? Just kidding... I'll eat anything"

You blushed. "The hell..." You decided to cook chicken teriyaki, and chicken katsu. Added by Apple pie and Cheesecake.

You also going to cook some rice and curry. As you and Mitsuya finished doing grocery, you go back to your apartment and start cooking.

Mitsuya helps you to cook, he cooks the curry and Teriyaki. While you bake the apple pie. And making the cheesecake.

You add more foods incase of shortage. When you realize it's almost done. "You can go home and prepare with your sister" you said. He washed his hands and nodded. "Then! See yah!"

You put all the foods in the container. And you showered and prepared yourself too. You said to Mitsuya not to go here anymore, and go straight to the park.

You put all the foods in your picnic basket. You reached the location and you saw Mitsuya playing with his sisters. They already set the picnic mat so you just sit there.

"One-chan!" Mana runs towards you. "Hi! Mana" you put down the foods.

"Apple pie!"

"Cheesecake!"

They shouted. "You must eat rice first before dessert" Mitsuya said.

It's already set up so you sat down. "Oh! Mitsuya! Y/n-chin!" You heard Mikey.

Then you saw.. Mikey, Draken, Takemitchi, Chifuyu, Baji, Hina, Emma, Peh, Smiley and Angry. Wow. The captain's division is here.

"Yo!" Mitsuya greeted. "Why you didn't invite us!" Mikey said.

"Oni-chan! One-chan!" Luna and Mana greeted. They sat down with you, It's fine because you cook a lot of foods.

Now all of you are sitting and talking, some of them are playing with Luna and Mana. "Why are you here?" Mitsuya asked.

"We just passing by then we saw this people" Draken said while pointing to others.

"It's looks like you collected them" Mitsuya chuckled.

Mikey sighed. And we look at him. "Can we do this everyday? No conflicts. Just having fun" he said.

"Are you ok? Mikey?" Draken asked.
"Yes, I just want to have fun with all of you. Like this" Mikey replied.

"Then let's held a picnic every Saturday" Emma suggested. They nodded.

"Each of you bring foods. " Mitsuya said.

You laid down to the picnic mat. Seeing how bright is the sun. "Let's play volleyball" Hina said while holding a volleyball.

I stood up. And we pick our team. The team are Mikey, Draken, Hina, Takemitchi, Emma and Peh. and your team is Baji, Mitsuya, Chifuyu, Angry and smiley. (I really hope that they're having fun in manga)

Then they started to serve. You just laugh and enjoying the game because Takemitchi is always down. While serving and while receiving.

"Takemitchi are you ok? You looks like you've been punch" Chifuyu said.

We laughed. We took a break, drinking some water... It's so exhausting.

The time passes by. And it's already night. They starting to bid their goodbyes. Luna and Mana is already at home because their mom is there.

"Hey, Mitsuya!" You shouted while walking towards the parking.

"Hmm?" He turned around.
You kissed him at his cheeks and smiling.

You saw him blushed. "What"

Should I make them official? Hmmm?