Chapter 20

Happy 16k reads!! This fan fic might end soon.

After that long story of Luna, your eyes are little bit teary. "S-so... That's how... I'm sorry" you said.

"Don't apologize it's not your fault that you're in the situation." She said. She's sweet. And Adorable.

"I'm happy that you're the one, who's with Oni-chan again. I will never going to forgive him, if you're not the one who's walking in the altar!" She said.

They're sweet as always. "Altar? You mean the wedding...you probably thinking way too much" you said smiling.

"But both of you are in the good age, right now..." She said pouting. "Is he planning to propose?" You whispered.

"I don't know... I can't read him" she whispered back. "Why are you whispering to each other?" Mitsuya noticed.

"Nothing" Luna said smiling and grabs some donut.

"All right, let's eat now" Mitsuya said.
Mitsuya serves some dishes, some of it are Luna and Mana's favorite dish and some of it are simple dish.

"Ni-chan! We missed your dish." Mana said, "ehh, I'm good than mom" he said smiling.

You ate happily. You laughed and talked about what's happening in your life right now, they also want some autograph from you.

"Everyone in the school are jealous, because we are close" Luna chuckled.

"Hmm? How did they know?" You ask her. "They saw us texting"

"Next time! If we have some events, I will going to invite you!" They said in unison.

"Ok," you said smiling. This Future is far from your imagination, you thought that you going to be a single woman living her life to the fullest.

This life is way more than you imagine. Mitsuya came back, you became a model and your friends are coming back.

After that, you bid your goodbyes to them because you still have urgent meeting to do. "Can you stop by there, I have an urgent meeting" you said to him.

He nodded. "Take care, bye" he said and kissed your forehead. "Bye" and you walk in to the tallest building.

"Where's my manager?" You sat down at the general lounge to wait for the appointment.

For a couple of minute, your manager came. "What's with the urgent meeting?" You asks her.

"It's a collaboration... They will explain further in the meeting" she said. You nodded and wait for the cue to go up.

"Ma'am l/n, you can go up now" the lady said. So you stood up and go straight to the elevator.

The meeting is at the top floor because that's where the boss office is. You just scrolled in the social medias.

From: Taka-chan
Ok, there?

To: Taka-chan
Yeah, we are going to the

Meeting area.

From: Taka-chan
I'll pick you up
Later.

To: Taka-chan
Sure.

After that, the elevator reached the place it is huge office in here. It's looks like you have board meeting or what, you saw some brands, but you can't see some models.

"Ms. L/n, come" the director approached me.

"I'm glad you came, we're still waiting for one model, they said that they're going here for a couple of minutes" he added.

"Ok" you sat down at the chair. You're thinking if this is a big collab because there's a tons of representatives for other brands.

"Did they mentioned in the email, this is a big collab or something?" You ask your manager.

"No, they just invited you... Maybe they will discuss this further" she replied. You nodded.

After a couple of minutes. Somebody came.

"Here you go" the director said.
You looked at the model.

"Welcome, Mr. Izana kurokawa" the director smiled.

"Here's, Ms. Y/n L/n" the director introduced.

"Long time no see, y/n-chan~" he smirked.

Hope you all doing ok!