𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 06

So I wasn't expecting for 120+ views in just 2 days! Thanks for the support. I've been reading your comments :))

Mitsuya's POV.

So I'm here with y/n-chan after the meeting that Mikey held. We do bike rides again.

Mostly we do bike rides at night because she want to. But now she asked that "can we visit Luna and Mana?" She really want to meet them.

As we drove to my house. She stopped in the midway, so I stopped too. "Did you remember when we first met Hakkai?" She said.

"Oh... Yeah" I was thinking, what if we didn't met Hakkai?

"Hakkai is cool and soft tho. I remember when I first met him... He's looking tough but yet he is soft" She said.

"Do you like him?" Because he mentioned Hakkai out of nowhere.

"Uh? No... He's afraid of girls I don't know why? I remember that park" As she pointed. Where we met Hakkai.

Oh that's why. "Don't be jealous, Taka-chan~" she said.

"N-no! I'm not... Let's go to my house" and we continue driving.

"Luna! Mana!" Mitsuya knocked.

"Oni-chan! One-san!" They greeted us a hugged.

"Mom is gone now. She continue her work" Luna said.

"Oh. So I need to go back here" I look at where y/n-chan is... Then she's playing with Mana.

"One-san, can you stay here for tonight?" Mana ask her.

"Sure, Mana" she smiled

"Yey!" Mana and Luna celebrate, jumping around. "Let me borrow you some clothes" I said then I go towards my room.

I let her borrow my white t-shirt and black shorts. I hope that my clothes fits into her.

"Here. You can shower there" I pointed where our bathroom is.

"Ok, Luna and Mana... Fix your toys and we will gonna prepare some food"

They gave me a salute. Uh. Cute. "Done, let's go and cook" she said.

"Stop staring and let's cook" She snapped me.

"Probably, you thinking something like... Y/n-chan is looking good especially when she wears my clothes or probably.... I want to marry her" she said teasingly.

Mitsuya blushed. "Ok then, I'll chose the latter" I smirked

"Why don't you date me then" she said directly.

"What?" I blink twice.

"I said... Nothing. Let's cook now"
Y/n-chan grabbed my hand to cook.

She chopped onions and garlic and I smashed the rice. "Let's do omelette" I said. Then she nodded.

"Ok.."

I remember again, what she said... Should I flirt with her? Date her?
"Taka-chan, can you give it to me the fork"

I gave her the fork. "What if I date you?" I asked Directly.

Y/n's POV.

"What if I date you?" He said.
You stopped by stirring the eggs and look at him blushing.

"Why? You need benefits? Then... I'll call you hon." He smirked at you

"Just Kidding!" You continued

"Ok. Hon then" He turn around you. Wait? Did he... What? No way!

"Hon, can you pass me the ketchup" he said.

"What the hell? Taka-chan stop teasing me" you said as you give him the ketchup.

"Who said I'm teasing yo-"

"Luna! Mana! Oni-chan! Is bullying me" you ran towards to Luna and Mana.

"Oni-chan! That's bad! Y/n-san is pretty! Why are you bullying her!" Luna said defending you.

"Yeah! Stop bullying Y/n-san" Mana pouted.

"I'm not, I just called her hon... You know" this idiot... These kids don't know that!

"What's hon?" Luna ask innocently.

"Hon is short for Honey... You remember when the neighbors said hon to their love ones?" This Idiot! Mitsuya! Idiot!

"Oh. So you love One-san?" Mana ask.
"Of course, I love One-san" what the hell! Taka-chan

"M-mitsuya! Just cook" you commanded.

"Oh my love is hungry now, ok then" he said and turn his back to you.

"One-san, Oni-chan said he loves you, do you love, oni-chan too?"Mana asked.

"Of course. I love Takashi... I always do love him" then you gave Mana a kissed.

"Dinner's ready!" Mitsuya shouted from the kitchen.

Mana and Luna run towards the kitchen and you followed them.

"Let me pray!" Mana volunteered. Then she prayed cutely.

"Let's dig in!"
"I miss your cook! Oni-chan" Luna commented.

"I'm good! Right?" You observe, Mitsuya, Luna and Mana. They're so cute together... You more fell in love because Takashi loves her sisters and take care of them.

You finished the food, same as the others and you offered to clean the dishes.

"I'm going to take a bath" Mitsuya said. You nodded

After you wash the dishes, you go to the living area. "Luna and Mana, let's ready for sleeping"

They stood up. "Ok!" You washed Mana and Luna's face and you even changed them to their pajamas.

"Cute" and you pinched their cheeks.
You guide them to their room.

"Sleep tight! Mana and Luna" and you kissed their foreheads.

"Goodnight!"
Then you closed the door. And you saw Mitsuya staring again.

"What?"

"What about me?" He asked.

"What about you? I don't know?" You asked confused.

"The kiss" he said. "Kiss your face, we're not even dating... Idiot.. let's sleep"

"Like I said. I will date you" then he laid down in his bed.

Uhuh~ what's up! Mitsuya Takashi's kinnies! Hehe...