𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 15

You've been busy this past few days, same as Mitsuya. So you both don't have time to meet each other.

You still recovering from the past and your family doesn't know that Mitsuya and You have met.

There's a time that you met some of Mitsuya's friends. You have really a busy schedule at this hour but you decided to go to the rooftop to have some air.

It's late night and you still stargazing. "uhuh. I wish I can meet him, right now" you said missing the presence of Mitsuya.

"I'm happy that I met you again" you whispered while staring at the stars. I never expecting that someday I will meet you. The Japan is big... I don't have any leads from you.

"I'm happy too" you're surprise because you heard Mitsuya's voice. Then he put his jacket on you.

"How did you know I live here? How did you get in?" You asks.

"Hmm... Connection" he said and he sat down besides you, and looking at the stars too. "Why you didn't texted me to stargazing with you" he said.

"Why would I bother you? You're busy" you said.

"If you need me, I'm not busy" he said. "Cheeky" you said then you laughed. You both staring at the stars blinking.

"Remember? When we do late night rides?" He said. I look at him, "so we do that occasionally?" You asks him

"Yeah, that was the best event of my life doing late night rides with you... It's always the best if you're here" he said.

"Smooth talker..." You replied.
"Jahh.. let's do Late night rides again" you said staring at him. He stared at you too. "You're a model, you're busy" he replied.

"Every night is my only free time, and I want to spend my free time with you" you said.

"Eh... Ok, let's do it" he said smiling at you. You observe him more. "you look pretty in a mullet hair" you commented.

"Am I? Now you cares my hair" he said, then he positioned himself laying down his head into your thighs while you're in Indian sit.

You're caressing his silky hair. "Hmm..." You're observing him, his eyes is close.

His pretty lashes, eyebrows and nose. "you changed too much but you still the Mitsuya I know" you said.

"Yeah, The Mitsuya who loves you the most" he said while his eyes are close

"Such a sweet talker, Takashi" you said. Then you look back at the stars.
(I really love to stargazing but We don't have rooftop and it's pandemic so we have curfew)

After a minute you heard Mitsuya's snores. Then, you assumed he is asleep. You just wait there. "You probably too tired to sew some clothes"

After that, you didn't know you fell asleep.

You woke up, you're in your bed. Then you remembered that Mitsuya is with you, so you stood up and go to the living area if Mitsuya is still there.

Then, you heard some grizzling sound. Who the hell is cooking?

You saw Mitsuya with an apron, cooking some breakfast. "Mitsuya" you called him. "Oh, you woke up... Morning~"

"Morning" then you sat down in the dining table. Waiting Mitsuya to finish the cooking.

You grab your phone to take a picture of Mitsuya. But you only took the picture of his back while cooking. You posted it in your story.

Since you're a model, some of your fans are shocked, you have a boyfriend?

Who's this guy?

He's hot....

That mullet girllll....

You laughed of the replies of your fans . Then, your phone started to buzz so many.

Hakkai
: Is that Taka-chan?

Draken
: Why Mitsuya is with you?

Mikey
: Perhaps, you two are dating again

Luna
: Is that my brother? You two are together again? I want to meet you.

;Hi Luna! I miss you <3

: I miss you too, One-chan!! Why did you left us? Oni-chan cried for a month because of you ;(( but As I saw you two are good.

Luna is now grown up, same as Mana too. Are they look like more Takashi now? Hehe.

:Sorry the heard that, but I never leave you...

: Oh! I need to go, we still have school! I'll chat later.

You smiled, then... Mitsuya is now sitting down infront of you. Smiling, "I thought you left" you said.

"Sunday, My shop is close" he said.
"Last night, I carried you... You fell asleep too" he said.

"Oh, sorry" you smiled shyly. Now you enjoyed the food that Mitsuya cooked.
It is delicious.

"You really good in cooking" you commented chewing the foods. "How about you, do you have some errands?" He asks.

"Sunday.... Let me check" then, you grab your phone to see your schedules.

"Oh, it's cancelled... I don't have any shoot or what" you said scrolling through your phone.

"Shall we go on a date?" He asks.
"Of course" you smiled.

So, why I did y/n a model? Coz, Mitsuya knew how to make clothes, so that... Y/n can be a model for Mitsuya. ;)) Perfect pair? Right?

I'm trying my best to update daily....