𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 08

Have you read the latest chapter? Hehe.

Y/n's POV.

You woke up and your school announced of one week no classes because of some circumstances.

"Should I visit Luna and Mana? Or maybe should I visit home?"

You took a quick bath and you decided to visit your home again it's been 1 year since you left there.

And you drive all the way. And you stopped at the Traditional house in Japan.

"Is anyone here?" You said as you knocked.

You heard a footstep and your grandpa opened the gate. "My dear
y/n-chan where have you been?" He asked you sweetly.

"I already sent you the location where's I'm living... I said you can visit me there" you explained.

"Your mother haven't go home since last month... I don't know where she is now" Your grandpa said while entering the house.

"Why? You don't have any contacts of her?" you sat down at the small bench.

"We can't reached her... She keep declining our calls..."

"I'll find her" you said. Since you still have one week free time, you decided to find your mother.

To:Taka-chan
Takashi... Can you meet me at my apartment?

From: Taka-chan
Sure. On my way.

Time flies so fast. And you're back at your apartment waiting Mitsuya to come over.

"What's the problem?" He ask straight.

"I'm worried. My grandpa said that my mother didn't go home since last month and they can't contact her"

Mitsuya look at you. "You want to find her? I'll help you" he said

You nodded. "Thank you, Taka-chan"
"Let's start tomorrow, I'll gather some information later" you said and bid your goodbye to him

You're glad that Mitsuya is there for you. Through ups and down. He's willing to help you.

You were thinking. Where do you want to start? What's her last job? Maybe the boss can contact her.

(How can I start this? If I can't gather some information... She's not a celebrity to search up online.)

To: Gramps
Gramps... What's mom latest job? Who's her boss?

From: Gramps
She's a seller in the convenience store near Tokyo pedestrian, I don't know who's her boss.

A/N. I don't really know... What's Tokyo looks like, I haven't been there. So bare with the places :))

So this is the first spot. You pin down the map in your phone. Ok so she's been working as a cashier in the convenience store.

Then you searched up the convenience store name. It's just a pic of the store and some feedbacks.

This woman is such a pain in my ass. Why did she disappeared. And you decided in other option to go to your dad's hometown.

You sleep because Mitsuya said that he will be early tomorrow.

Time skip~

Mitsuya knocked at your door. "Wait! Coming!" You said as you brushed your hair.

"Ok. So the first location is this... Near the Tokyo pedestrian" he nodded. "Hop in"

You ride at the back. Mitsuya drive all the way to the convenience store.

"Excuse me" you said to the cashier.
"Yes, How may I help you?"

"Is your manager here?"
"Wait for a moment"

After 5 minutes the cashier go back. With a guy. "Yes? How may I help you?" The guys said.

"Do you have any employee who's name is M/n L/n?" (You may use other names.)

"Oh... She's our former cashier but she left last month" The guy replied.

"Oh. Do you have any contacts of her or maybe the location where she's staying? By the way.. I'm her daughter"

"Ahh. Wait let me see to her document." The guys stood up and go to the his office at the back.

Then he came back with some papers. "Here's the documents of her, that she passed. I hope it helps" he said

"Thanks" and you read the papers. He address that your mother put is the home address of your grandpa. The contacts are the same.

"Thank you" you said again And you go back to Mitsuya.

"There's no information, same as we have information... Let's go to my dad's hometown" you said. But then your tummy grumbled.

"Let's eat first" he chuckled. And you nodded. You and Mitsuya go to the fast food chain. And you ordered (your favorite fast food)

"I hope she's at my dad's hometown... Or else, I don't know where she find anymore" you look at him.

"We can find her" he said. While eating the burger. You nodded. Yes we can find her.

After you ate.. you rest for a moment and go back again. Mitsuya drive all the way to your dad's hometown.

You pay a visit to his grave first. "Dad... How are you? I hope you're doing fine..." Mitsuya is at your back.

"Mom just run away. Somewhere and I can't find her" you hold to his grave. And you saw there's a fresh flowers in there.

"Did mom put this?" You check it out. Yes your mom put that flower.

"Probably mom is near" you said to Mitsuya and he smiled at you. "I hope so"

You and Mitsuya walk through your dad's former house. It's already abandoned as you remember.

But when you reached the house. There's electricity and the house is fresh. You pressed the door bell.

Then... Your mom opened it. "Y/n! How are you? I'm so happy I saw you again!" Then she hugged you.

"Why did you leave grandpa? Without telling them? We are worried" you said.

"I'm sorry honey.... Oh, it's that Takashi? You grown so much!" She said to Mitsuya.

"Yes. Nice to meet you again" then he bowed. "Come here"

You and Mitsuya entered the house. It's fresh and same as you stayed there before.

"So you two is finding me?" She said as she put some hot choco in the cup.
You nodded.

"Thank you Takashi for helping out my daughter" she smiled. Should I say that we are dating?

"Should I say the we are dating?" You whispered to Mitsuya. He look at you, "it's your mother after all"

"Mom...."

"Hmm?"

"Me and Takashi is dating" you said directly. She paused for a moment. "Takashi?!" She exclaimed.

You nodded and you saw Takashi nervous.

"Wow. It's fine for me... I'm happy that I know, the guy that my daughter is dating" she smiled.

"Well take care of her, Takashi" She smiled.

"Yes, I will..." And Takashi smiled back.

Happy 600+ reads!!! I love you all. Hihihiih