𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 14

After the day of school festival. You and Mitsuya decided to meet again in the park.

You waited for Mitsuya because he said that Mikey held a meeting. He wasn't expecting, then you said that you're willing to wait.

You just sitting down there, quietly then the group of boys. Came out. You don't know. What gang is that, it's not Toman or Moebieus. (Random gang. Not specified)

They're picking a fight in every person they saw. You decided to run away from that spot but then, someone grabs you.

"Hey, young lady" the creep said to you. "Why are you alone? It's dangerous in here" he said.

"Kindly let go of me" you said politely. "Hey! Boys! There's a young lady in here" the group of boys is walking towards in here.

"Stay away!" You shouted. You know, you can't take care of them or beat them. They're outnumbered against you

"I said! Stay away!" You shouted again, all the boys are creepy. You punch the man who's holding you.
Ah, they're all creeps.

But in suddenly somebody hit you in your head. You loose consciousness. Your eyes get blurry, you don't know what's happening anymore.

3rd person POV.

That incident happened, Hina-chan saw Y/n-chan is laying down in the park, she lost her consciousness. Hinata hurriedly call for an ambulance. And reported in the police, she doesn't have a decent proof. So the police is investigating it.

The family of y/n-chan is going straight to the hospital. They're crying because it's 50/50.

"Who did this to her?!" Y/n's mom screaming and crying.

Hinata called Mitsuya about the incident, so that Mitsuya hurriedly go to the hospital. "She's in coma" The doctor said to Mitsuya.

Mitsuya paused. Then he started to cry. "It's my fault, fvck" he said. Then Mitsuya faces y/n family.

"I already said to you! I said, you must guaranteed y/n's safety! At this time there's a lot of gangs in here, but where are you?! At this time?. How my daughter ended up in a coma?!"
Y/n's mom is mad, for Mitsuya is not being there.

"I'm sor-"
"Your sorry will not erase or prevent y/n's coma!" She said.

"For now on, stay away from my daughter... In fact that you are in the gang, my daughter is in danger." She said

Mitsuya keeps repeating, I'm sorry. To himself. "What the fuck, happened?!" He said in frustration.

"Mitsuya-kun" Hinata greeted him.
"Are you ok?"

Mitsuya still handling his tears." It's my fault...."

After that incident, Mitsuya can't visit y/n Chan's room. And never meet again.

After 2 years of coma
(Present time.) (I don't know, how coma works? If it can be long or more)

Y/n-chan's finally woke up, she remember everything but not in detailed.

Now, she's living her life...

2 years...

Y/n is now a official model. She haven't heard of Mitsuya since she's awake. Not even her parents or family mentioned him.

You still finding Mitsuya, where he is now.

"You have an upcoming event, you need a designer for this" your manager said.

"I don't know who's the best, can you recommend me some?" You ask.

Then she gave you a business card. Which is the owner of that business card is Mitsuya Takashi.

"Mitsuya Takashi..." You murmured. Your manager is confused. "You know him? He's the best designer I met, I'm barely inlove with him" she said.

"He's familiar... I remember his name from the past... And I need to talk to him" you said.

Tomorrow, you go to Mitsuya's shop. Then, you met some familiar faces in there, they're staring at you.

"Uhmm..." You said. Because it's awkward.

"Where's Mitsuya Takashi?" You ask them. They're just staring at you.

"Uhmm...." You really look confused. "Hello, you're a costumer, right?" Mitsuya said. Then you nodded.
Mitsuya didn't notice you at all features of you.

"Kindly state your name" he said while there's a pin in his mouth.

"Y/n l/n" you said, then... He stared at you. He look shocked.

"I need a night dress... For the event" you continued.

"O-ok,  I'm going to measure you... Stay still" he said.

He started to measure your arms, hips chest and your shoulders.
"Can we talk?" You said after the measuring.

He put down his pen. Then, the boys are just staring at you with teasing eyes.

Chifuyu, Hakkai, Draken, Mikey and Takemitchi.

"How are you?" Mitsuya asks, when you reach the back door.

"I'm fine... After that coma... Some of my memories didn't come back... But yet all of our memories... I remember it" you said.

"So... I'm happy" he said smiling. "That you remember me, and our memories"

"I don't know, what's going on in the hospital because your mom didn't want me to let me see you" he explained.

"Do you have a boyfriend now? Since you're a model now" he ask. But he's hesitated.

"I don't have" you said. I'm still into you.

"So am I" he said.
"Since you remember me as your ex."
"Can we start again over?" He said. (Future Mitsuya is hawt!)

"What do you mean?" You ask, confusedly.

"Can I court you again?" He said.
You smiled. "You can"

So, it's fast and surprising... I really want to do the chapter about the future because the future Mitsuya Takashi is really hot.

By the way I will be uploading Chifuyu x Reader fanfic tomorrow