𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 05

THIS MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!!
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Anyway... I will be making all Tokyo revengers Characters (some of them) story.

Y/n's POV.

The battle is really wholesome. You really want to fight with them but you need to ensure the safety of the two girls.

"I wish they're all ok" Hina said. You look at her. "Toman is strong let's put our faith to them" you said

"Right! We need to be positive for them" Hina and Emma said in unison. That's it you need to be positive for them.

You wait for a long time and you heard Takemitchi scream. "Draken-kun!" As you heard that you all knew that something bad happened.

You run towards them. "Takemitchi!" And you saw Draken laying down in the ground.

"Take care of Draken-kun" Takemitchi carry Draken-kun. Like You said, you don't like playing dirty.

"Who's that bastard?!" You yelled. Mitsuya look at you and he knows that the bastard who played dirty is doomed.

"Y/n-chan, you need to go and guide Takemitchi! We didn't know, who's coming!" Mitsuya shouted. Then you realized it and you followed Takemitchi.

"I'll guide you both. Call an ambulance now" You said. And Emma hurried grabbed her phone.

"Kiyomasa" Takemitchi said. Oh. That fucking bastard. What the hell he want?!

"Stay out of here and we need to get Draken in hospital" you said straight to Kiyomasa.

"Who cares?" He said. You laughed. "who cares?! We care about Draken-kun, you bastard!"

"This time, I'll beat you to pulp" You said. "You two take care of Draken-kun, Takemitchi fight with me"

"O-ok" You and Takemitchi team up to beat this bastards.

In the middle of the fight Akkun and others is in here. Joining you and it's seems that we won.

"Yes! We won! Nice work! Takemitchi and others!" And Takemitchi goes back to Draken as the ambulance arrived.

"Draken-kun please...." Lots of blood loose to him. And now he's in the operating room.

For about a minute, Mikey and the others arrived. As well as Mitsuya. You have a little bruised in your arm.

"Kenchin will be safe" Mikey said.

"Come here" Mitsuya said. "Why?" You asked

Then Mitsuya ask the nurses in the counter to bring him a first aid kit. The nurse arrived with a first aid kit.

"Here sir"

"Thanks"

Then you two sat in the hospital bench. "Is it hurt?" He asked as he put some alcohol on your bruised.

"Yeah."

"I said be safe... Why do you have a bruised?"

"Speaking of... You have more bruised than me" you said, then you pointed out all his bruised.

"Yeah. I'm used to it" he said like it's nothing. After he fixed up your bruises you go back to the operating room.

"Kenchin is safe..." Emma announced to us. Then that you were surprised you jump and hug Mitsuya.

"I'm glad" still hugging Mitsuya. He hug you back and brushing his hands to your back.

"Same here" you still hugging him. Then you realized, Mikey is not here.

"Where's Mikey?" You asked Mitsuya.
He look around. "Probably he need a time for himself for now"

"Emma-chan and Hina-chan, we're going now. We will visit Draken-kun tomorrow" you said.

You ride Mitsuya's bike. "You all sweaty" you commented.

"That's rain drop" he replied. You and Mitsuya arrived to your apartment.

"You go shower first and I'll treat your wounds" you said. Then you dried your clothes.

after 30 minutes, Mitsuya Finished. He really love to take care of himself"

You made a hand gesture to make Mitsuya go there.

"Ok, I'll treat your wounds. Don't scream" you teased.

"Why would I" you started treating Mitsuya's wounds.

"Eh.. you have a nice muscle" you commented as you treat his wounds in his arm.

"You love it?" He said. "What the hell?" You shouted. And he laughed. "You ugly Takashi!"

He started teasing you about his muscle. "Stop it or I'll stop treating your wounds"

"Ok ok" you finished treating him and you go to the shower to wash yourself.
"Mitsuya! Can you give me my towel!"

"Oh.ok" he hanged your towel to the doorknob.

Fresh. You put your pajamas. And you saw Mitsuya sleeping.

"You must be very tired because of the fight"

You whispered. "Good night... Taka-chan"

And you sleep too.

8:30 am

Y/n-chan~
I'll be off early, Mikey held a meeting urgently. You can come here ;))

-Takashi

You go straight to the kitchen and grab a bread and milk. And you think if you will be going to Takashi or what.

Maybe I will go and take a peak of them of what are they doing. So you grab and sweatpants and a crop top.

And you ride a bike.

From Takashi:
Mikey wants you to be here. Come

You read the text of Mitsuya. You didn't bothered replying because you're in your way.

Why Mikey wants me to go there?

You arrived and go upstairs. You were finding Mitsuya because it is awkward without him.

"Mitsuya" you called him. He look at you.

"Mikey! Y/n-chan is here!" He said. What the hell?

"Oh! Y/n-chin! Come here!" You walk towards to him. With a confused look.

"I would like you all to thank y/n-chin, because she fight with us... The battle against Kiyomasa"

You smiled at them awkwardly.
"Thank you for helping us!" They said in unison.

"Y-your welcome" you said and bow to them.

"Go to Mitsuya now. Go on and date lovebirds" he whispered to you.

"What???"

You go down and Mitsuya is waiting for you.

"Thank you, you're awesome as always" he smiled.

You smiled and go back to your bike with Mitsuya.

I can do three update per day hehe ;))