𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 11

Mitsuya's POV.

Y/n-chan and I are official now, I can say nothing but I'm also worried as Baji left us. I don't know, If we do something wrong or what.

"We are going to take Baji-san back" Takemitchi said. Now we are here at the cafe. Chifuyu with a bruised of his face because of Baji.

"Are you sure, you okay?" Takemitchi said. So Baji needs to prove his loyalty towards the Valhalla.

"Yeah, It's already treated so it's fine" he said. Y/n is going to meet us here, so we are waiting for her.

"Hey!" Then she arrives, she sat down beside me. "Are you now, okay?" She asked Chifuyu.

"Yeah" he smiled. "How did you know?" I asked.

"I'm the one, who treated his bruise face" she said. "I met Takemitchi and Chifuyu at the middle of the road. I thought Chifuyu is going to pass out" she said.

"Oh." She stand up to order some (fav drink) she didn't know, I followed her.

"Oh? You want something?" She asked. "No.." I  respond.

(The drink is already done, then Mitsuya grab you and go to the other place. Now you're in the park. )"Hm? What's the problem?" You ask him.

"Nothing, I just want to be with you alone" I said.

"Hmm? Jealous?" Then she laughed. "I love you" she said and she kiss me at my cheeks.

"I didn't know Mitsuya Takashi is a jealous type" she smirked. "You want?" She lend her drink.

"Why are you like that? You look bothered?" She asked.

"Baji left Toman, to join Valhalla... Then we are facing impossible goal. Mikey wants to bring Baji back. But Baji already decided to join Valhalla... How can he respond by that? It's impossible" I explained.

"Like you said before, Baji is one of the Toman founders. I assumed that there's a reason betraying or turning back to Toman, he can't betray the Toman, just because he wants to... Because he needs to" she said.

Maybe there's a reason behind of these, but we are Toman... He can say anything to us. "There's always a reason betraying someone, it's either good or bad, or both." She said.

"And also be positive, you will going to bring Baji-san back, trust your comrades. Trust Toman.. you're one of the founder, after all" after hearing those words. I felt ease. She really is my comfort.

"Baji-san isn't a bad guy. Right? You better to trust him too" she continued. She stand up to throw her drink.

"Let's go, it's getting late" she said. Then I hold her hands. Then we are walking.

(I really want to hold Mitsuya's hands! Goddamn! Why isn't he real?!)

Then we reached her apartment. "Thank you" I said. "I'm always here for you" she smiled.

"Can I come over a little bit?" I asked. "Yeah, sure" then I entered her apartment.

I'm sure there's going to have a battle between Toman and Valhalla. It's going to be bloody as hell.

I don't know if we are at disadvantage. But we are going to bring Baji back.

"Stop thinking about it. Trust Toman and Trust yourself" she said. She sat down beside me.

"Yeah, I need to trust Toman for this" I smiled.

"Mana and Luna must be waiting for you better to come there" she said. Mitsuya stood up.

"Bye! Goodnight... Call me if you're feeling down" she said.

After a sec. I kissed her at her lips. She paused. "Bye! Goodnight" then Mitsuya walks

This one is short. Because Valhalla is coming hehe.