Chapter 21

______________________________

Long time no see, Y/n-chan~
______________________________

"Long time no see, Izana" you smiled.

"So it looks like you knew each other, so it's easy for you to collab right?" the director seemed to be happy.

No, it's not easy... 

"yeah, I think that would be easy," you said.

the meeting is now being held, they discussed that lots of brands they wanted us to model it, so it's really a big collaboration. 

"It will be boom if the photo is being released." the director said.

"You two are perfect for each other" He added, praising us. Complimenting us. They don't even know that you already have a boyfriend.

"I know, right" Izana replied with a smirk. you look at him pissed. This playboy...

"The photo shoot is tomorrow, better to be early," The director said.

"Sure" then, you went to the elevator but still Izana is with you. You didn't bother about his appearance you just texted Takashi to pick you up.

"Someone is picking me up, you better go home early," you said to the manager. she nodded.

you waited to go to the first floor because this playboy has an annoying face.

"bye" you waited for Takashi to arrived but still Izana is in there. with his two hands in his pocket. After a minute, Mitsuya arrives.

You went inside the car, luckily Mitsuya didn't know about Izana, Maybe they knew each other but I doubt that they already met as a model and as a designer.

"You tired?" He asks you looking infront while driving.

"Not really" you said. And now he is driving in different way, it's not the way going to your penthouse.

"Where are we going?" You asks.
"Nothing special, we need fresh breeze" he said.

"Wait? Are we going to the shore or beach?" You said there's a little excitement in your tone.

"Yeah, with everyone" he said. "Wait, I don't have any clothes" you replied.

"Got in here, all pack up. Everyone is waiting." He said, you look at the window. It's so fresh, and nice view.

After a couple of minutes you arrived. You can see the white sand beach. "Hella no! Everyone is here!" You said, and you run towards them.

Chifuyu, Mikey, Draken, Emma, Hina, Takemitchi and others are here. (Now I felt bad that I killed Baji😭 in the fanfic)

"Hey! Ms. Model!" Mikey said, he's more matured right now, everyone aged up. You can't believe.

"Hi, Emma! Hina!" You waved at them and they gave you a hug.

"You're pretty busy, I thought you're not going to come" they said. You laughed. "Luckily, my appointment is tomorrow tho"

"You can change now" Mitsuya said at the back. The others is already in the beach swimwear.

So you change, (depends on your comfortable swimwear, I'm not going to say bikini because might some of you are not comfortable)

"Stunning, as always" Emma said. "Thanks", you winked..the boys is already at the water playing like a small boys.

"In this view, they're like before... Like brothers... We all aged up, say less to the fun" Hina said.

"Yeah, we are all busy.... Look at those guys, laughing to each other" you said.
After a couple of minutes, you joined them.

"Wait, I need to go somewhere" Mikey said, then, we continue playing.

"HAHAHAHA, Takemitchi you are a mess" they keep throwing the ball to Takemitchi..poor him.

"Oh, Mikey is here" Draken said.

You ignore them, you continue playing with the girls. Angry and Smiley is setting up the net for beach volleyball.

"Y/n-chan!" They called you asking for a help. You go towards them, but Mikey and others are in the way.

"Y/n-chin!" Mikey called you.

"Izana is here, My brother"

<333