𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 10

So how are you guys? Sorry for 1 update per day... I'm running out of ideas hehe. But I'll update everyday.

Y/n's POV.

It's been a week since that picnic happened. You Normally go to school and same routine Mitsuya is always waiting for you outside. But sometimes he has no time because of his club.

"Yo. You tired?" You asked him, this time you went to his school. He has a tape measure around him and holding a needle.

"Sort of." He said. There's other students in there, they're looking at both of you.

"Wait here" you said and you go down where's the vending machine is. You grab some coke and some snacks.

You saw Mitsuya, he followed you. "Here" as you give him the coke and the snacks

You sat down at school bench. "You've been busy" you said. "Oh, I'm making Takemitchi's uniform" he said.

You nodded. "So Takemitchi is now official Toman's Member" and he nodded.

You ate some snacks. "Going late today?" You asked.

"Yeah... "
"Is your mom at home?"
"No"

"I'll take care of the two, I'll pick them up to their school" you volunteered.

"You want to?" And you nodded. "Better to finish that!" You said and wave. You walk towards to the school of Luna and Mana

"One-chan? Where's Oni-chan?"Mana asked.

"He's going to be late, so I'm picking you up" you said. She nodded. You wait a little bit more for Luna.

"Let's go." And you walk to their house, you stop by in the grocery to gather some foods to cook.

"Oni-chan been busy this week, he didn't play with us" Mana said.

"Oni-chan is doing something important, if Oni-chan didn't play with you, then I'll play with you" you said.

"Really? Yey!" She shouted. Mitsuya is really a good brother to them. I can see it.

You cook the food and you called Luna and Mana. "Let's eat!" Then Mana lead the prayer again.

Then you ate the food, after you ate. Mana wants to play with you. "What are we going to play?" You asked her.

"You'll be my mommy and you will going to take care of me. Tie my hair or anything you want hihihi" she said giggling.

"Ok, for now on. I'm your mommy. Call me Mommy y/n, Kay?" You smiled then You help Mana setting up the mini house

"Mommy! I have bruise" then she show her bruise at her elbow.

While treating her bruise, Mitsuya came home. He stared at you and Mana, "I'm home" he said.

"Welcome home" you said in unison. "Oni-chan! We are playing, she's our mommy!" Mana said proudly.

"Mommy? " He said grinning. "You hungry?" You asked him.

"Yes, Mommy... I'm hungry" he said pouting. What the hell?

"Big baby. You can take care of yourself" you said laughing.

"Ok, come here" you said and walk towards the kitchen.

"She's our mommy!" Mana shouted. "Then who am I?" He asked.

"Can I be your daddy?" He asked. "Ofcourse!" She smiled. "Then I will be your daddy for today"

"Daddy will eat first" he said. You smacked Mitsuya. "Daddy? You're really inlove with me?" You said. Teasing him.

"Well I am? What you going to do?" He said then you prepared his food. You sat down infront of him.

You just talk to Mitsuya. "Mommy!" Luna shouting.

"Hmm?"
"I want sweet? Can I have some?" She said. Then you look at Mitsuya. "You ask Daddy, if he will agree. Then I'll give you some"

"Ok. You eat one only, you too Mana. One only" he said. Then the girls is so cheerful.

Mitsuya finished his food and you wash the plates, Mana and Luna is still playing. Mitsuya joined them.

"Ok I'll take a picture of all of you. You cute" you said then you took out your phone.

"1...2..3... Smile!" Then they smiled. Mitsuya is in the middle and Luna and Mana is in beside of him.

"You join too! Mommy!" Mana said. You walk towards to them as you set up the timer. You and Mitsuya is in the center. While Luna is in Mitsuya's lap and Mana is in your lap.

"1..2..3.. smile!!" Mitsuya look at the photo. " It's cute" he said.

"I'm going to convert it and send you some copy" you said to him.

"Sure" he smiled. "Time to sleep you two" Mitsuya said. Then the two girls changed their outfits into pajama.

"Goodnight!" They said. "Goodnight, baby!" Then you shut the door. You fixed the toys being used back then.

"Mitsuya..." You called and he turn to you.

"Yes?"

"Let's make it out relationship official" you said. Then Mitsuya pause.

"What?"

"Let's be official" he smiled and hugged you. "I love you"

Sorry for the late ud. I don't have any ideas left hehe.