Chapter 22

"Izana is here, my brother"
__________________

"Your what?!" You exclaimed.
"My brother" he repeated.

"O-ok, I need to go to smiley and Angry" you said.

"Why are you ignoring me? Y/n-chan" Izana shouted. Ignoring him completely.

You started to help Smiley and Angry for the set-up. Mitsuya is following you from behind. "Why?" You asks him turning around.

"Why did you know Izana?" He asks. He's not mad. You hope so.

"Oh... That, he's a model so we met a lot, but don't involve yourself to him. Hehe" you said nervously.

"Hmmm.. why?" He asks,
"Nothing, I need to help the boys" you smiled.

You helped the boys to set up and you also help the girls to cook some foods, The others are still doing swimming and some of them are eating.

"Y/n-chan" Izana called. You look at him, "don't make anything stupid" you said.

He laughed. "What am I a kid? Btw, who's that guy" he is referring to Mitsuya.

"Mitsuya Takashi" you replied. "He's your?" He asks again.

"He's my boyfriend, want to steal it?" You asks him. He laughed. "No, maybe I'll steal you from him" he smirked.

"As if, you're going to steal me" you said confidently.

"Better to stay away from you, you can find someone" you said.

"How can I find someone, we used to date." He replied.

"We just dated back then, there's no label, dumbass!" You said in irritation. So you walks away to him.

*Back story*

Izana's POV.

"Hey, kakucho... Who's this girl? The one who's going to debut today?" Izana asks Kakucho directly looking at the fashion magazine.

"Oh that, it's l/n y/n" he replied.
"Beautiful name, her face has been released or only in model industry?" Izana asks again.

"Only in model industry" he replied. Izana went to the kitchen and grab something to drink

"I will going to get her"

It's been a week since y/n is serving to the model industry. And some of the big brands are already contacting her.

To this one event when y/n and Izana met. The event where all the models are in here. It's a big gathering for the models.

Y/n is wearing a silk, one-slip dress, fitted to her body, so the shape of her body is really showing.

"Is that y/n?" Izana asks while sipping to his wine.

"Yeah" Kakucho replied. Izana put down the glass and fix himself a bit.
"Hello, y/n-chan" Izana look at her.

"Oh, Mr. Kurokawa, right?" She asks politely. She has a sweet smile with a sweet scent.

"Glad, you know me" Izana said sweetly and manly.

"Everyone knew you, Mr. Kurokawa" she said.

Izana look at her head to toe. Examining her body and her figure. "Just call me Izana" he smiled. And now y/n is sitting where Izana's table.

"What some wine?" Izana asks. And
y/n put the glass down referring for one shot.

"Here's my number" Izana slid a paper to her hands. "Ok, I'll text you" y/n said .

A month of being a text mate.
Suddenly Izana is now asking you for a date. You can't help about it because it is Izana Kurokawa.

"So it's almost 2 months of working as a model, glad you're still having fun" he said.

"Yeah, It's fun... I interact with my fans and also my friends" y/n said while slicing the cheesecake.

"Suitors?" Izana said out of nowhere.
"Hmm? About my suitors? I do have but I don't want them" y/n said minding her own business.

"Then, who do you want?" Izana asks.
"No one in specific" y/n said.

While eating... There's a bunch of people outside, it's because of Izana and the other guy who's walking inside the cafe.

"Who's that guy with a mullet is he popular?" Y/n asks Izana because lots of people screaming.

"Yes, he's a popular,famous parlor or fashion designer" Izana replied.

"What's his name?"

"Mitsuya Takashi"

"Shall we continue our date later? There's a lot of fans. I'll go next to you, Kay?" Izana said.

Y/n nodded and go out to the cafe, at the same time the purple mullet hair guy is in besides him. The guy is looking at her, not taking away his eyes to y/n.

"Uhm... Excuse me? Do I know you?"
Y/n asks to the guy.

"N-no... My girlfriend and you are look a like, Don't mind me anyway" he said politely and go to his car.

"His girlfriend?..." And y/n walks towards the parking lot.

"Hey! Y/n! Come" Izana is calling her, y/n walks towards him. And a warm hug welcomed y/n

"Hmm? Miss me now?" Y/n chuckled.
"Maybe" Izana replied.

"Let's go, shall we?" Izana opened the car door.