Chapter 17

After that precious time of yours, both of you are busy right now. You have a very tight schedule at this month because there's a lot of offers.

But Mitsuya never forget to check you out, even though he's busy, he's texting you for an update.

This time, you have a photoshoot with a famous bag shop. You just changing your clothes to the accurate one.

Then your phone rings~
It's Mitsuya calling you.

: What is it?

; Checking you

: Oh I'm good, I just have this last photoshoot. Then, I'll go home. How about you?

; I closed my shop, I'm waiting at your penthouse.

: What?! Ok, just take care of the home. And also feed the cat, thanks

Then, you hang up. "Come here, y/n" the director said.
He started to say what you going to do. You nodded and followed him, you started to pose, the way what he wants.

"Nice! Good Job!" He shouted. Mitsuya didn't have any chance to watch your photoshoot. He keeps telling you that he wanted to watch you, but you refuse because he's busy.

After that photoshoot, your manager go home and also you, you saw Mitsuya sitting in the couch eating some snacks and watching TV. The cat is in beside him

"Hmm. Why are you always here?" You said. You sat down besides him.

" I wanted to see you, we don't have that much time to meet, so every night I go in here" he said.

You look at him."where do you live?" You ask him. "In the apartment of what Pah and Peh offered."

"Then, you still renting that.... But you go in here instead" you said. What a waste of money. "No, My family starting to live in there, I told them to live in there" he said.

He looks at you. "Can I stay here, forever?" He asks.

You gave him a confused look. "Why?" You said. "I wanted to live with you" y/n blushed.

"S-sure, you can" you said as you put down your things and luggages.
"I can help you, anything" he said.

You nodded while fixing your luggages. "I'll move here, tomorrow" he said.

"Ok, did you cook?" You said heading to the kitchen. "Yeah, I cook your favorite food" he said.

"Oh, thanks!" You grab some rice and you dig in. "Did you already ate?"

He nodded in response. He's looking at you while eating. "Why? Measuring me again?" You said laughing.

"Hmm?" He hummed while he's playing with a pencil. "What's with the look?"

"Nothing" he said and smiled. "Finish that so we can rest now" he said.

"You looking more a husband type one, you're not my boyfriend anymore" you said tailing Mitsuya.

"Hmm? Husband? Can I be your husband?" He said, he turn to you.
"Ehhh?! Too early for the proposal, dummy" you said laughing.

"Ok, I'm your husband anyway" he said confidently, like there's no one interfering their relationship.

"Ok, you said it" you reached your bedroom, Mitsuya is always sleeping besides you.

As you lay down in the bed. Mitsuya is facing your back. Looking at it, wondering something.

"I love you" he said and cuddled you from the back.

*Short chapter*