𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 07

Y/n's POV.

Another day of school. And it's a Science subject for today. You just bored out just watch out the windows.

The time passes by and the school is over. And you fixed your things.

"Mitsuya-kun is here" Hina Whispered.

"What?" You roamed around and you saw Mitsuya standing there waiting for you.

"Why are you here?" You asked.

"I don't know, I just want to meet you out" you stared at him.

"Ok let's go." And he followed you when you reached the gate of the school. You saw Mikey and Draken talking to Takemitchi.

"They're now close. Super close" you commented.

"Yeah"

Then you continue walking... But Mitsuya grabs your bag "let me carry it" he said.

"Why?"

"I just want to" then he carried your bag. Mikey and Draken saw you two. "Mitsuya, y/n-chin" he waved.

"Eh? Why are you here? Mitsuya-kun?" Takemitchi said.

"To visit her," he said pointing at you. You smiled at them.

"Oohh~ now you two are dating!" Mikey said like a child.

You cough and Mitsuya scratches his head. "We need to go, see ya!" Mitsuya said

"Ohh ok! Good luck with your date" Mikey replied.

"Ey. Taka-chan, let's drink some boba my treat" you said because you crave for it.

"As you wish" then you walk in the nearest boba shop in your area.
You ordered your favorite boba flavor. Same as Mitsuya.

"How's school?" Wow. He sounds like my dad.

"Oh. It's fine tho... I have more friends than I think.. hmm" while sipping in your boba.

"Remember, when you transferred school far away in here?" He asked.

"Oh. That"

"What's the reason tho? You just disappeared" he asked.

"Oh. It's because dad died... We need to go to my dad's hometown. That's why"

as you sipped... You remember again your dad. Your dad is the only one who understand you. He's the one you can runoff.

"Oh..."

"Ah! You two are dating!" Takemitchi said.

"Why I don't have one?" Chifuyu asks us. Wondering when will he have a girlfriend.

"Because you just flirt, you don't date, idiot" Mitsuya replied to him.

"Why? What's the difference?" He asked.

"You can flirt with everyone without commitment on the other side you can't date everyone without commitment"

it makes sense. "Ok.. ok.."

"Wait? Are you a f*ckboy?" You asked.
"What?! No!" Chifuyu denied.

Mitsuya and Takemitchi laughed. "you just flirt and flirt... Dumbass you must be serious when you're entering the relationship"