Teaser Trailer 1

Emily(POV O.S): Have you ever dreamt of traveling the world? See some new stuff? I did. One day someone told me about a small town that goes by the name of Jasper. It was right in Nevada. I went there to try and have a new life. You know, get a job, keep studying, making friends and meeting someone special. I got my wish, but it was not like I thought it would be. Jasper seemed like a nice calm town. Nothing out of the ordinary. Turns out I was wrong. Near this town, lived something amazing. At first I didn't think it was true, but one day I saw them. Titans, huge beings made of metal. Strong, powerful, and dangerous. For so long ago these beings had been left hidden among humans as robots in disguise. Until a few of them found out. And I am one of them. These robots, called transformers, are in fact aliens from another world. They're here because their world died out in a civil war. With no home to leave on, they had to flee, so they came to earth. When something good comes your way, something bad always follows it right after. These robots have powerful enemies, from their own species. These guys are cruel And dangerous. They won't stop at nothing to wreak havoc into our world. But my friends the Autobots will never let this happen. How do I know that? Because I will be there to fight alongside them. You better watch out, Cons. Because here comes Emily Sparks, a techno-organic warrior.

Miko: Cut, cut!

Emily: What do you mean cut?

Miko: You just gave away a huge spoiler, Ems.

(Miko imitating Emily's voice)

Miko: You better watch out, Cons. Because here comes Emily Sparks.

(Emily starts pressing the bottom in her brooch. All of the sudden she starts getting covered by some sort of battle suit. A silver colored suit with some blue and yellow. It even had the Autobot insignia. After Emily had put on her battle suit, she started doing some martial art moves to show how strong she was. Then suddenly she did a high jump. When she landed, she punched the ground with all her strength while landing in one knee)

Emily: Time to take down some Decepticreeps.

(Emily snaps her battle mask on. Then she took out her gun and shot in the front. Then the name of the fanfiction A Sparks Life That Shines appears)