Lost memories Part 5

Meanwhile back at the base, Ratchet was trying to get Arcee's location but the storm in her current location only made things more difficult.

"Arcee? Arcee, do you read me?" Ratchet tried again but static can only be heard and that there wasn't going to be an answer from the femme.

"That doesn't sound good." Miko said.

Cliffjumper couldn't take it anymore as he looked at the ground bridge.

"That does it. I'm going in there and I'm bringing her back." Cliffjumper said but Ratchet stopped him.

"If you go in like that, you're bound to be killed by the cold temperature." Ratchet told him as Smokescreen stepped up.

"But, Ratchet, can't you build some sort of warming tech or something?" Smokescreen asked as Wheeljack agreed with him.

"Kid's right. All we need is something that will keep our bodies warm enough to reach the factory." Wheeljack said only to get a deadpan look from the grumpy medic.

"Oh yeah? As if it were that simple. We can't build a warmer device powerful enough to sustain us in such cold temperatures." Ratchet told him as he will seriously grab his wrench and whack Wheeljack with it for even suggesting that. It's not that easy to even make that kind of device.

"And nor do we have the time." Optimus said as he agreed with Ratchet. They won't have time to make something to help them resist the cold temperature of Siberia.

"If you want, I can give you a vehicle that will protect you from the cold. But if Russia finds out that an American vehicle has been sent into their territory, things will get ugly." Agent Fowler suggested before everyone turned to Optimus to see what his answer would be.

"What do we do, Optimus? You're the leader, it's your call." Bulkhead asked as Optimus looked at them as he hummed thoughtfully.

"Hmm." He let out softly.

Meanwhile back in Siberia, Arcee was coming out of her unconscious after getting hit from behind that she received earlier that knocked her out.

"Ah... where... what... ugh..." Arcee groaned as she tried to shake the pain that was on her helm.

After Arcee woke up, she realized that she was tied up by Airachnid's web fluid again from the ceiling. She tried to get free from it but it was no use as she slumped down slightly just as Airachnid's voice was heard as she came out of the shadows.

"I was wondering when you were going to wake up." Airachnid said nonchalantly as she approached her.

"What are you doing here, Airachnid?" Arcee asked with a glare as Airachnid just smirked.

"You haven't figured it out yet? What a shame. I guess you are not as smart as I thought you were." Airachnid said as this only made Arcee to grit her dentas at her angrily.

"We'll see who's smart when I get out of this." Arcee warned her as she struggled a little.

"If you're smart as you say you are, you'll stay put and listen to a little story I've been meaning to tell you for a long time." Airachnid said as she turned to her with that sadistic smile still on her face plate.