Chapter 22: Lost memories Part 1

Flashback starts;

A long time ago back in Cybertron during the war, Cybertronian femme was running as she was on her way to reach her partner in a specific rendezvous point. When she thought that she had taken the right direction, she had suddenly realized that she took the wrong direction and which made her stumble upon a Decepticon patrol unit.

"Scrap." Arcee cursed as she halted to a stop.

"Hold it right there, Autobot. Hands in the front." One of the vehicon troopers ordered as the Decepticons started aiming their weapons at Arcee.

"Careful with what you wish for." Arcee told them before pointing her hands in front of them and switched them to her guns and started to shoot at some of the Decepticons.

Arcee starts running around while shooting at her enemies as she takes down some cons with her shots. When she is close enough, she starts hitting them with her hand to hand combat skills. She was able to take down five cons on her own when one of them took her by surprise and pinned her down. Just like that, she has two Decepticons holding both her servos behind her back to make sure she doesn't get away.

"Not so tough now huh? What do we do with this one?" One of them taunted before asking another one.

"What we did with the other Autobots who thought they had a chance against us. We kill her." The second one said.

The Vehicon that was standing in front of Arcee, started charging and pointing his gun at her as Arcee glared at the Decepticon.

"Let's see if you can get up from a direct shot at your spark." The Vehicon said as he was about to shoot while Arcee glared at him.

The Vehicon is about to shoot at Arcee when he suddenly gets hit by a shot directly to the chassis and that hits him directly in his spark. The other Vehicons were all shocked and surprised about what happened as another Autobot came to help his partner.

"Oh hey, guys. Nice party you're having here. Do you mind letting go of my friend here?" Arcee was relieved to see that Tailgate made it on time.

The Decepticons start shooting at Tailgate as he starts moving around while shooting. Not willing to wait and be the one getting rescued, Arcee started getting free of her captors as she started to hit some cons back as both her and Tailgate started regrouping to form a better defense.

"If I had to guess, I'd said you got lost again." Tailgate said as he punched a Decepticon on the face plate.

"Yes, well, at least I didn't make a show out of all this like you usually." Arcee replied back as she switched her servos to her blades.

"You're welcome." Tailgate said as he knew that Arcee thanked him before grabbing two coins by the helm and hitting them with each other hard.

"That wasn't a thank you." Arcee told him as she pushed back a con using her blades.

"I didn't need your help. I had it all under control." She said as Tailgate shrugged with a small grin.

"Says the one who was about to get shot." Tailgate told her.

When it seemed that Arcee and Tailgate had the upper hand, Decepticons reinforcements had reached their location to aid their fallen comrades.