Chapter 4: Getting to know the Autobots more and the past is not today

Emily adjusted her boot before going out to her garage and got on her newly repaired motorcycle that Ratchet was able to fix a few days ago.

She fiddled with her necklace. That's right. It has already been a few days since she was saved and met the Autobots and she can clearly say that they were family to her.

She smiled as she remembered how Ratchet made a fuss over her when she scraped her knee and she saw him as an overprotective father. Bulkhead was the uncle figure she always had a laugh with. Bumblebee was like a little brother to her. Arcee was the motherly figure for her.

She ignited the engine and drove off to the base to visit them again as she felt her heart flutter that maybe she can get to know them more, especially Optimus. She stopped by the red light as she felt her face heat up. Damn, what's with her today? She started to stutter and a little shy around the Autobot Leader as Arcee, Bulkhead, Ratchet, Bumblebee and Jack knew what she was feeling.

She let out a sigh from her helmet as the light turned green and she then ignited her bike and drove to the base. She has a bag of clothes since she wanted to sleep over where the bots are. She felt more at home with the Autobots and she couldn't waste a minute without spending a week with them. She arrived a few more minutes later and parked her bike somewhere so it wouldn't be stepped on.

"Hi, Ratchet." She greeted the medic bot who nodded her way as Arcee wasn't around with Bumblebee as well as Optimus but Jack, Miko and Raf as well as Bulkhead.

"Hey, guys." She set her bag down next to the couch as she noticed that Raf and Jack were playing a video game.

"So... what do you do for fun, Emily?" Miko looked at her curiously as Jack whooped as he beat Raf at the game as they looked at her.

She rubbed her arm sheepishly as she knelt down and took out her 300 paged sketchbook.

"You draw? Cool!" Raf made a gesture since he wanted to check them out. She complied and gave the sketch book as they went through it all and were amazed at how detailed it all looked.

"Whoa! You could totally beat the artists back on Cybertron. Your work is really good." Bulkhead complimented her which caused her to smile shyly.

"I took private classes." She shrugged sheepishly. Raf wasn't moving the page as they stared at the art in awe.

It was a drawing of Ratchet in fine detail and the drawing was of Ratchet by the ground bridge. They checked the other page and it showed Miko and Bulkhead goofing off and it made the 15 year old and the bot smile at how detailed it was. It even has colors. The next one was Bumblebee and Raf by each other's side as Raf was doing something with the laptop as Bumblebee watches. The next was Arcee and Jack driving back to base and it was really detailed too with the color. They flipped to the last page and had knowing smiles since it was a still progressing picture of Optimus and it seemed that it was when Optimus offered her a lift. As they observed the drawing closer, they could see the warmth of Optimus Prime's optics with the subtle hint of a smile as he offered his servo for her to get on.

"Wow... Your works are beautiful, Emily. And the way you drew us is amazing!" Miko took out her phone and took pictures of the drawings.

She smiled as she accepted her sketchbook back.

"Thank you. I always draw if something or someone always catches my interest. And I couldn't just stop myself." She smiled softly as she put the sketch book back in her bag.

The sound of the ground bridge was heard and they all looked towards it and smiled happily when Optimus, Bumblebee and Arcee came back but she instantly grew worried when she noticed that they have slight dents to their armor and she went down quickly and went to Optimus.