Lost memories Part 7

"We're in big trouble." Bulkhead said as he and the others continued to make their way to get out of the fire that was growing.

"Yeah, I guess it wasn't such a good idea." Wheeljack said as the grenade and fire was clearly his fault.

"We have to get out of here." Smokescreen said worriedly as he and Bumblebee helped Optimus walk.

Back at the base, everyone was getting very worried and wondered what was going on in the factory.

"What's going on out there? Is there a fire or something?" Agent Fowler asked as Miko gave him a look.

"Are you trying to stress us here?" Miko remarked.

"I'm just speculating, young lady." Agent Fowler said while raising both of his hands.

"What's going on out there? Somebody better answer me." Ratchet said as they could clearly hear what sounds like fire crackling in the background.

"I'm here, Ratchet." Smokescreen finally answered much to their relief.

"Smokescreen. Thank Primus you're okay. What's going on?" Ratchet asked worriedly.

"Four words. Grenade, oil, explosion and fire." Smokescreen said and everyone became shocked.

"By fire, he means a big one." Wheeljack said just as they heard another explosion somewhere in the background.

"We need immediate evac!" Smokescreen exclaimed in worry.

"What are you waiting for, doc?! Get them out of there now!" Fowler said as they turned to Ratchet.

"I can't. The storm in the area is preventing me from getting their coordinates." Ratchet said as he wasn't able to get the location of the team.

"Use the Coordinates Register. Tell Raf to use my code, he knows it." Emily told him as Raf quickly got to work.

"I'm on it." He said as he typed away on his laptop.

Raf soon entered Emily's code to track her current coordinates and to open a ground bridge before the Autobots got burned or worse.

"I got the coordinates. Sending now." Raf said and the ground bridge controls got the coordinates.

"Coordinates received. Activating the ground bridge now." Ratchet said as he quickly activated the ground bridge.

The portal back to Siberia opened up so that the others can come back safely before they get hurt.

"There's our way out." Wheeljack said.

"Come on, Optimus. We'll get you out first." Smokescreen said as the Prime just nodded as both rookie and scout entered the portal whilst helping Optimus through.

They were the first to get out and return to base and when they got back to base, Ratchet immediately ran to help Optimus walk as he noticed the state the Prime was in.

"Optimus. What in the name of Primus happened to you?" Ratchet asked in extreme worry as Optimus groaned as pain from his injury flared up.