Overcoming Darkness Part 2

The Autobots and Decepticons all watch as Emily is now under the control of Dark Energon and Optimus is worried and scared for her and that he might lose her just like Elita-1. Megatron watched their expression, especially Optimus' and he could see that he was scared of losing the human girl that he seemed to care for.

"I'm sorry but she's not Emily anymore. The blood of Unicron flows inside her. Allowing me to control her. Behold your worst enemy... Unicra. The child born from Darkness." Megatron chuckled evilly as glares were sent his way while Knock Out eyed the newly transformed Emily curiously as well as how her style looks.

"I like her new style." Knock Out said as he crossed his arms as Airachnid was finding this interesting.

"Let's see how the Autobots handle their friend." Airachnid said as she was enjoying what's happening with a smile.

"I've never seen such a dark look. Her eyes... It's as if they're full of darkness." Dreadwing said as he saw that her eyes were emotionless and was just full of darkness in them.

"Unicra, my newborn warrior. Obey your master and slay the Autobots without mercy." Megatron ordered and he smiled sinisterly as she obeyed his command.

Emily obeys his orders like a puppet and calls for her Sword Of Destruction and prepares to strike it as Optimus tries to stop her.

"Emily, no!" Optimus called out but his voice didn't reach her ears as she waved her sword that created a powerful shockwave that pushed the Autobots back and knocked them to the ground in the process.

"Ow man..." Bulkhead groans in slight pain as they sat up while Cliffjumper watched Emily approaching slowly as her eyes were just full of darkness in them

"What in the Allspark just happened?" He asked as he didn't want to fight Emily even though she was under the dark control.

Bumblebee beeps and whirred in agreement since he didn't want to hurt Emily.

"I don't know... It's like she doesn't know us anymore." Arcee said as she realized what was happening to her.

"Like your friend's new look? It's called instant dark look change. It's really stylish." Knock Out said as he was enjoying what was happening.

Optimus then hears Ratchet in his comm-link as he answers while not taking off his worried optics from Emily.

"Optimus, do you read me?" He heard how he was worried and trying not to panic.

"Yes..." Optimus answered grimly as he could tell that Ratchet was really nervous.

"What's going on out there? My scanners have picked up a massive spike of Dark Energon." Ratchet said and Optimus could hear the console of the computer as he was feeling dread and worry for their friend.

"It's Emily. Something happened to her..." Optimus said.

Back at the base, Ratchet could have sworn that his Spark almost stopped at those words. What happened to Emily?

"Oh no..." Ratchet muttered with worry and fear as the kids could feel it.

"What is it, Ratchet?" Jack asked as he was getting even more worried by the minute.