Battle armor ready Part 5

After finding out that Optimus and the others are in dire need of help, they all start running back to the control center to try and communicate with them as Ratchet starts opening the comm-link to contact them.

"Base to team, does anyone read me?" He asked.

The team's biometric signature appears on the screen, meaning that they could hear Ratchet as a battle was being heard in the background.

"We hear ya, doc. Took your sweet time, didn't you?" Wheeljack answered the comm-link first as the others were completely relieved and worried at this.

"Wheeljack, thank the Allspark you're okay. Is Optimus alright?" Ratchet asked as Emily had a worried look in her eyes.

"I'm fine, Ratchet." Optimus answered next to their relief.

"What's the situation?" He asked as he started to type on the computer and saw that they were on the location of the mine.

"We're in deep trouble, Ratchet. That's the situation." Cliffjumper said with strain as if he was battling against a Decepticon trooper as Arcee got worried.

"The Decepticons have completely surrounded us. We need reinforcements." Optimus told them as Ratchet nodded with a serious look in his optics as he turned to Arcee, Bumblebee and Smokescreen.

"Arcee, Bumblebee and Smokescreen, prepare for departure." Ratchet said as he started to type in the coordinates of the location as the three nodded.

"On it." Arcee nodded as Bumblebee nodded and whirred in agreement.

"Finally some action." Smokescreen grinned excitedly before Emily stepped up with a determined look in her eyes.

"I'm coming too." This caused the four Autobots to look at her in shock and surprise even the trio.

"Are you crazy? You can't go out like that." Ratchet told her sternly as he gestured her left leg as Emily looked at her leg.

"Why not? I can help. I have the suit for it. I know I haven't used it yet but it's the perfect time for it." Emily told him as Jack was worried about her.

"You can't go. You forget that you hurt." Jack said as he didn't want her to get hurt or open her wound.

"Jack's right. You won't be of much help." Raf said as he didn't want Emily to get hurt even more.

"You're staying here at the end of discussion." Ratchet told her sternly as Emily looked at them all before looking at Ratchet.

"Ratchet, you've made this suit to protect me and so that I can fight. I know you're all worried about me but I can't stay here forever. Optimus and the others need help. Please, Ratchet, you gotta let me go. I'll be fine. You have my word that I will come back in one piece. Please." Emily said as she stood her ground firmly as she had a silent wish in her eyes.

Ratchet doesn't like the idea of letting Emily go back to the battlefield yet not after she was hurt back in the shadow zone but he knew it would be hard even for him to make her stay back at base knowing how stubborn she was and he already experience how she can be mature at times especially when he got on her bad side at the scraplet incident.