Chapter 2: The race for the Allspark

It was an early day and it was the weekend. The sound of a ZX motorcycle engine can be heard running in an empty area as the rider has their optic-eye narrowed in concentration as the feeling of adrenaline flows through her form unaware that she was being watched by a red car with a symbol on the metal guards of the front of it.

"Knock Out to base. I found the match of the signature. And it looks like it's coming from a human." Knock Out informed through the comm link while watching the motorcycle rider.

"A human? Are you certain, Knock Out?"

"I am. Proceed to chase and capture?" Knock Out asked.

"Yes. Capture and bring it to base now, Knock Out."

Knock Out smiled darkly before he ignited his engine and jumped in front of the biker but the driver felt a surge of energy from the car when it landed in front of her and she didn't like it instantly and quickly made a u-turn and quickly made a mad ride to get away as the car started to chase her.

'Damn! I need to lose this car!' She thought with slight panic.

She glanced at her side mirrors and increased the speed of her motorcycle. She passed by an eating area where Jack and his friends were eating but the trio took notice that Knock Out was chasing the motorcycle rider and quickly got on or in their guardians and gave chase. If Knock Out is after the driver, then she must be the one who was giving off the signal.

"Arcee! See if you can see if the girl riding the motorcycle is giving off that energy!" Jack yelled from the rose of the engine of the femme Autobot.

"Jack, I'm sure it is her!" Arcee yelled back as they continued to chase the duo.

They all gave chase to the target and will have to get her away before Knock Out gets to her. They were in a wide area before Knock Out had enough of the chase and fired a shot on the back tire of her bike and caused her to be thrown off her bike.

She tumbled on the desert floor as her helmet was thrown off. She let out a groan as her vision became blurry but her optic was able to see properly as the car chasing her stopped a few meters from her.

"What the heck do you want?! If it's money, I don't have any!" She yelled in annoyance but slight fear.

But something in her was telling her to run and hide. But before she could even find cover, the car transformed into what looked like a robot and she felt fear gripped her heart. Just what the heck happened?!

"My, my, a human that has an Allspark signature? That's new. But I'm sure Lord Megatron will make use of you." Knock Out stated and the name of the leader he told her sent fear and dread in her heart.

Just as Knock Out was about to reach out and grab her, something hit his back causing him to stumble slightly. He growled and looked to where it was as the girl looked to where he was looking and was shocked to see more giant robots but there were three kids with them.

"Bumblebee, get the girl! Jack, Miko, Raf, go with him! Bulkhead and I will keep Knock Out distracted!" Arcee commanded as she and Bulkhead turned their hands into weapons for battle.

Knock Out growled before swatting the girl to a boulder, who let out a cry of surprise and slight pain. But Bumblebee caught her but noticed she lost consciousness. He made a series of whirred and beeps telling them that they needed to get her to safety as he transformed into his car form as Raf got in quickly as Bumblebee drove off to the base. Jack got on Arcee as Miko got inside Bulkhead as they were able to make Knock Out retreat for a bit.

They arrived back to base quickly as Bee asked if Jack could get the girl out as Optimus and Ratchet went to them and saw that they were a bit concerned and worried as Jack picked the girl in his arms as Ratchet ran a scan on her prone form.

"She doesn't look like she has broken something minus a few scratches on her arms and legs. She'll be fine as long as she rests for now." He reassured them after scanning her again to make sure.

"Ratchet, you might wanna use the scanner on her. Our systems are overloading a bit." Arcee informed the med bot as she noticed her Spark glowing brighter than usual.

Ratchet was a little confused and did a scan and instantly regrets it as he felt his Spark overcharged.

"Gah!" Ratchet yelled in surprise and shock from the slight overload.

He stumbled back slightly as he looked at the girl in Jack's arms in shock as they all looked at her as her other shoulder glowed simply as they were shocked to see that her shoulder has the Autobot symbol on it as Optimus was shocked by this.

"By the Allspark..." Optimus breathed in shock at the sight of the girl.