Get on their bad side, a race to the finish Part 3

Back at the base, Raf and the others were wondering why Jack was taking so long to get some sodas.

"What is taking Jack so long?" Bulkhead asked as Cliffjumper was confused as well.

"He sure has been gone for a while." Cliffjumper agreed since it usually doesn't take a human long to get their hydration as Bumblebee agreed.

"By the way, is it just me or was Smokescreen acting a little weird when he said he was going out?" Cliffjumper said as he was a little suspicious about how Smokescreen was acting earlier.

"Well, he seemed a little nervous." Bulkhead noted as Raf turned to Miko who was awfully quiet.

"Any idea of why Jack hasn't come back yet, Miko?" He asked as Miko was pretty nervous but tried to stay calm.

"Well, uh, maybe he hasn't decided on the flavour yet... Hehe..." She laughed nervously as they all just gave her a weird look. She was hiding something. They were sure of it.

"What?" She looked at them in confusion as Bulkhead gave her a look like a father would do to their kid.

"Alright, Miko, what's this all about?" Bulkhead finally asked as Miko tried to come up with an excuse.

"Nothing." She said as she averted her eyes.

"Young lady, I know you're hiding something and that you're gonna tell me what it is." Bulkhead started to use that same time when a parent is scolding their kid.

"I'm not hiding anything. Why would I try to hide something?" Miko said but her walls were cracking fast.

Bulkhead kept looking at Miko with a serious look and that was making her nervous by the second when suddenly she blew up in anxiety and told the truth to them.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Okay, okay I admit it. Jack didn't go to get some sodas. He went to the race and Smokescreen is with him!" Miko finally admitted as everyone stared at her in shock. Smokescreen and Jack are where?! They are so dead to Arcee and Emily.

"You mean Jack has gone to the race?! With Smokescreen?!" Raf exclaimed in shock as Bolty was in shock as well.

"Just this once." Miko just whined. They are so doomed.

"AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!" Bulkhead, Bumblebee and Cliffjumper screamed at the same time. They are so, so dead! If Arcee finds out, they will be in so much trouble!

"Miko, how could you do such a thing?" Bulkhead asked her with slight disappointment in his voice as Miko slumped in her seat.

"I figured Jack could use a hand." She said meekly as Raf had a worried look.

"Miko, you know how dangerous street racing is. What if Jack had an accident?" Raf said as he was worried about Jack getting into an accident.

"With Smokescreen? Yeah like that will be happening." Miko said as she was confident that nothing bad would happen to Jack.

"We're in deep scrap." Bulkhead sighed at that.

"If Arcee finds out about this, she's gonna kill us." Cliffjumper agreed to that as Bumblebee whirred in agreement and that things could be a lot worse if Optimus finds out.