Battle armor ready Part 6

"What trickery is this?" Megatron asked in shock and surprise as she grinned confidently as she radiated an aura of a leader.

"This is no trick, Megatron. It's the real deal. As long as I'm here, you won't lay a metal finger on my friends." She told him as she got into a battle stance as Megatron growled in anger.

"Destroy them!" Megatron ordered with a growl in his voice.

The Decepticons all start shooting at the Autobots. With her newly discovered powers, Emily creates earth shields to protect the Autobots with two punches against the ground. Optimus was able to get rid of Dreadwing and Skyquake at the same time to join the others as they watched in shock Emily fighting the cons using the ground below them.

"How does the kid do that?" Wheeljack asked in shock and surprise.

"Don't know. But I'm glad she's on our side." Bulkhead said with a surprise look in his optics.

"You can say that again." Cliffjumper said as he and Arcee glanced at each other with surprised looks.

"I can't believe Emily did this." Smokescreen said with his optics wide.

"That makes two of us." Arcee agreed with him as well as Bumblebee who whirred as Optimus was able to join them.

"What's our plan, Optimus?" Arcee asked as they watched Emily fend off some of the cons with her earth abilities.

"Take the mine. We cannot let the Decepticons take that Energon." Optimus said as he was in shock and shock when Emily appeared in a new form.

"Too late for that. Look!" Smokescreen exclaimed as he pointed at some cons who were escaping with the energon.

"The Cons are getting away with the Energon." Smokescreen said as Wheeljack narrowed his optics.

"Not if we can't help it. Let's go, Bulkhead." Wheeljack said as he took out his swords.

"Right behind you, Jackie." Bulkhead smirks and takes out his two mace as the two wreckers charge towards the Decepticons who are trying to escape with the energon.

"Pick up the pace. I don't want to have my paint job ruined." Knock Out told them only to yelp in shock when a stray shot almost hit him.

Bulkhead and Wheeljack both started shooting at them when they were suddenly attacked by Breakdown and Starscream as they got into battle stance.

"You take the big guy while I settle things with old Screamy." Wheeljack told him.

"This ends here." Starscream sneered with a smirk as he readied his sharp talons.

"Time to smash some Bots." Breakdown smirk as he and Bulkhead had a stare down.

"You're going down." Bulkhead said before they both charge at each other with a battle cry.

Both Breakdown and Bulkhead started fighting while Wheeljack kept Starscream occupied as they both were exchanging attacks as Knock Out made sure to stay out of the fight to not risk his beloved paint job.

"Since you're busy, I think I'm gonna let you do your thing." Knock Out said only for someone to jump behind him.

"Not so fast." It was Smokescreen! Knock Out turned around and was surprised before smirking.