Metal Buffet Part 2

Meanwhile back at the Autobot base, Agent Fowler was reassuring the Autobots that nothing would happen to the box but the Autobots couldn't help but worry since they knew what was inside the thing.

"Rest assured. The box is perfectly safe. If any Decepticons try to get inside, our boys will fry them up." Agent Fowler said but they were still concerned about the box and what was inside it.

"Agent Fowler, despite your military possessing the strength to repel a Decepticon attack. I doubt they would be interested in obtaining the box." Optimus explained to their other human companion as Arcee agreed.

"Knowing what's inside, Megatron wouldn't hesitate in trying to obtain it." Arcee said as Bulkhead shrugged.

"Wouldn't that be nice? The Decepticons grab the box, open it up and bam! No more trouble." Bulkhead made a motion with his servos as Bumblebee beeped and whirred while shaking his head.

"Well if it's that dangerous, we can all be glad it's now inside Uncle Sam's freezer." Agent Fowler said before a voice spoke up curiously.

"What's in the freezer?" Emily asked curiously as Fowler looked at her curiously since Optimus told him that they have a new addition to the team and a tough one too and he was surprised to learn that it was a human.

Emily came back in along with Cliffjumper and Smokescreen as Smokescreen knew what they were talking about and looked at her.

"I'm sure they're talking about that thing we found in the Arctic." Smokescreen told her as Ratchet nodded.

"Right you are." Ratchet agreed as Cliffjumper looked curiously.

"So it's safe." Cliffjumper stated as Agent Fowler nodded but was still in shock when he heard that Cliffjumper was brought back to life.

"Safe and sound. And out of harm's way." Agent Fowler confirms as Emily was relieved but was still curious on why they are making such a big deal about the thing they found in the Arctic.

"Well that's good to hear. Though I'm kinda curious to know what's inside." Emily looked at the bots, Jack, Miko and Raf as they looked at each other.

"Believe me when I tell you. It's something bad." Arcee said as she learned and how everything went down when the critters almost ate the whole base.

"How bad?" Emily asked curiously as Bulkhead had a slight cringe in his optics.

"Really bad. Just thinking about it gives me goosebumps." Bulkhead told her as he shuddered from just thinking about it.

Bumblebee beeps and whirred while shuddering from the experience and Emily could tell it was a bad and serious experience but mostly painful.

"Sounds scary." Emily made a cringe look as she tried to imagine what it was as Jack looked at her.

"It is. We talk from experience." Jack told her as she looked at him curiously.

"We saw it happen long before you were on Team Prime." Miko added as Emily saw and noticed that she missed that much action before.

"Really? Did I miss much?" Emily asked in surprise as Raf nodded.

"Let's just say your help would've been useful back then." Jack shook his head. It would have been a lot easier to get rid of the pests with Emily around before.