Chapter 16: Overcoming Darkness Part 1

Today was a busy day for some but for others like the students it was the weekends. No school which means it was time for some fun. Emily used that free time to work on her motorcycle while Jack and Miko were chilling a little bit with playing video games, Raf was on his laptop as usual and Ratchet was working on something.

"Oh yeah! Weekend at last! School is so tiring." Miko said as she didn't look away from playing video games with Jack.

"Considering the fact that you spend most of your time in detention." Jack said as Emily didn't look up from her motorcycle.

"Yeah last time you got sent there, it was because you had the great idea to make some loud guitar playing in the cafeteria." Emily said as Raf told her about it yesterday and how it made his ears hurt with the others.

"My ears are still ringing just by remembering it." Raf said as he rubbed his left ear with his pinkie as Bumblebee beeped while giving Miko a look.

"Hey it was Friday. I just wanted to celebrate, you know." Miko just shrugged as she looked at them and made Emily shake her head.

"Too bad the teacher didn't share your opinion." Emily remarked as Jack let out a snicker.

"Good one." Jack said as Miko rolled her eyes.

"Very funny." She said sarcastically.

Jack and Miko were both playing a video game and it seemed that Miko was losing and Jack was winning.

"Hey no fair!" Miko exclaimed as she tried to beat him.

"I'm about to win." The 16 year old said and was able to beat Miko and rubs his victory on her face.

"Oh, yeah, I won. I'm the best!" Jack gloated as Miko growled and got into his face with a small glare.

"No way. You cheated." Miko said as Jack glared back playfully.

"I did not." Jack said.

"Yes, you did." Miko retorted.

"I did not."

"Yes, you did."

"I did not."

"Yes, you did."

"I did not."

"Yes, you did."

"I did not."

"Yes, you did."

"I did not."

"Yes, you did."

"I did not."

"Yes, you did."

This continued as Raf, Bumblebee and Emily watched them in amusement.

"Not again." Raf said as Bumblebee beeped in agreement as they both ignored the two.

"Same old stuff." Emily just plainly ignores the two since she found it cute for them to be fighting like siblings.

Ratchet hears them keep on arguing over and over before he can't take it anymore and turns around to scold them sternly since he has to finish the little project he was making.