A Rebel in love Part 4

Back at the base, Jack and Raf were still watching Iron Man since Raf had downloaded the movie earlier.

"Tony Stark sure knows how to kick some bad guys butt huh?" Raf commented as Jack just nodded.

"Yeah." He said and caused the two to become silent.

"I'm not a big fan of how the Mark 1 suit looks but it's really awesome. You know what those flamethrower things are." Raf said as he struck up another conversation.

"Yeah..." Jack replied before they both ended up silent again and caused Raf to sigh.

"Why are you always answering me with the same thing?" He asked him curiously as Jack glanced at him.

"Hmm? Oh, sorry. I was just focusing on the movie. But why are you talking about the same thing?" Jack then asked as Raf just shrugged.

"I don't know." He said as Jack. nodded.

"Okay." Both Raf and Jack said before they went silent again.

"Are you sure the others will be alright?" Raf then asked as he was worried for the others.

"I'm sure they'll be okay. They've been through worse." Jack said to reassure him.

"Yeah... I guess." Raf slowly said as they stayed silent again.

"Do you think Miko is going to be okay?" Raf asked as Jack was sure that Miko would be okay since Emily is with them.

"Yeah, yeah... She'll be okay. The girl is tough." Jack said as he tried to reassure Raf as they both stayed silent again.

"I gotta admit. I'm a little worried." Raf finally admitted as Jack sighed.

"Me too. A lot actually." He said.

"Maybe we should call them. To see if she's okay." Raf said as he was worried for his friends.

"Nah, we don't need to bother them with that. I'll send her a text." Jack said as he took out his phone and typed a text on it to Miko.

Meanwhile, back at the highway, the Autobots along with Fowler and the U.S military soldiers were driving down the road while keeping their tight formation and waiting for MECH to try and steal the DINGUS. Inside Bulkhead, Fowler was keeping an eye on Emily and Miko but both girls were completely silent as they didn't even look at each other. They were just watching the road around them when suddenly Miko's phone started to ring. She took it out of her pocket to see who it was. She saw that Jack had sent her a text that said 'Hey, Miko, how are you doing right now?'. Emily saw that Miko had received a text and she got curious about it as she asked.

"You received a message huh? That's great. Do you know who it is?" Emily asked her as Miko nodded.

"It's Jack. He and Raf want to know how I'm doing." Miko said as she started to write a reply.

Miko texted a message that says 'I'm reaaaaallyyy bored 😐'. After she's done writing it, she sends it as she then texts and sends one that says 'What part of the movie are you in?'.

Back at the base, Jack's phone rings and he sees the message Miko had sent him as he was relieved.

"Great, we got an answer." Jack said with a smile as Raf scooch over to see.