❝ 𝟶𝟽 ❞

╔═.✾. ═════════════╗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕
•ʜᴇʀ ʙᴀᴄᴋɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ•

 ═════════════╗𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕•ʜᴇʀ ʙᴀᴄᴋɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ•

╚═════════════.✾. ═╝

Jungkook's POV

"RM hyung, you brought what I asked?" I asked when I entered my office after the meeting ended and saw RM sitting on one of the sofas in my office.

"Yes. Here." He picked a blue folder, I took it from him and sat on my office chair.

"Jungkookie." Someone said as the door opened and I saw V. 

"Don't you know how to knock?" I raised an eyebrow.

"No." He blankly said while walking to me. "Here." He kept a yellow folder in front of me. "Is that Eunji's?" He pointed at the blue folder in my hands.

"Yes." I nodded and opened it. He came beside me as I kept it on the table and started to scan it. There was a photo of her in the amusement park with a girl I didn't recognize. The girl was very tall as compare to Eunji. Eunji had a very big smile with a 'V' sign, same for the girl. Both of them seemed to be close.

"I think this girl is her friend." V pointed at the girl, I nodded.

"Why you asked to find her information?" RM asked as he sat across me.

"I still don't know anything about her. Only her name and age." I said. Again the door opened and Jimin walked in.

"Here." He kept three files on the table. One was green, the other one was orange and the last one was red. "Is it Eunji's?" I again nodded as he walked to me and stood on the other side of me. "This girl looks cute." He kept his finger on the girl's face.

"Can you both let me study her information?" I glared at them, they backed away. I started to read the information. Lee Eunji, 18-year-old. In the third year of high school, like to go hang out. A big fan of K-Pop and food. "What kind of info you brought?" I looked at RM.

"Everything." He shrugged.

"I will read hers later, there seems to be a lot." I closed her file and picked up the yellow one. "Lee Hyun-seok, Eunji's dad." I read the cover of the file.

"And these are of her mom and sisters." Jimin patted the three files he brought. "Lee Hyun, her mother and Lee Ara and Lee Aera, her sisters..." He trailed off. "Or should I say, stepmother and stepsisters?"

Frowning, I picked up Eunji's file and went to the parents section and read, "Her mother died in an accident when she was 8 and her dad married another woman after two years. Her mother was a very known businesswoman and also wealthy. Her properties and money were going to be under Eunji's name but the death was sudden and it couldn't happen. Currently, her dad is the owner of all these things and enjoys his time with her money, totally forgetting about Eunji. He didn't care about her and married Choi Hyun without her knowing. Hyun and her daughters hate Eunji."

"Wow hyung, you searched a lot," Jimin said in shock. RM proudly smirked while folding his arms and leaning back against the chair.

"There is more, I will read later." I closed the file and stood up. "I'm exhausted, I want to go home and rest." My hands fixed my coat. "V hyung, pick up the files." I started to walk out, V picked them and also followed me.

"I'm hungry~" He whined beside me. 

"You can eat with me. I think Jane must've cooked something for us." I said as we entered the elevator.

"But isn't she Eunji's personal maid now?" He pressed the floor button as it started to go down.

"I know. But she knows I like to eat hers and Yuri's food, I don't like other maid's food. Let's just say, my tongue is used now to their food."

We walked outside the elevator when it opened.

"Are you sure you're not in love with one of them?" He raised an eyebrow as we went inside the car.

"How many times do I have to tell you, no." I glared at him. "I just treat them as friends instead of servants doesn't mean I like one of them. They are just around my age and are with me when I just started my mafia. They were the only ones I had before my mafia started to grow and I hired other maids." 

"You never told us this." He muttered and then his eyes went wide. "Wait- You mean they are with you when you were only 15?? Means they were also 15??!" 

"You're so dramatic." I rolled my eyes. "Yes, they were. But they only cleaned the house and took care of me since my mom and dad used to be busy a lot."

"How you found them?" 

I went silent at that question. "That you don't need to know." I quickly got off the car as soon as it stopped. 

"Yah! Answer me!" I heard him shouting with heavy footsteps like he is running. "What are you hiding from us??"

I ignored him and went inside the mansion, only to gasp at the scene in front of me. 

The whole living room....was a mess. All the cushions of sofas were scattered here and there. Some of them were torn with feathers flying here and there. One of the sofas was even fallen backside. I could see some stains on the floor, which looked like water. It looks like someone attacked.

"What the hell??" V gasped. "Where are guards??!"

My eyes went wide when I remembered about Eunji. Where is she?!?

That's when I hear a scream from upstairs. Now it looks like my eyes can come out of sockets anytime when I recognized the voice.

"EUNJI!!!" I yelled while running upstairs and reached the hallway, where our rooms. 

"NOOOOO!!!" There was another scream, it came from her room. "LET GO- AHHHHH!!!"

Grabbing the knob, I twisted it and burst into the room, only to see...

· • -- ٠ ✤ ٠ -- • ·

What does he saw?👀

What does he saw?👀