Chapter 20- Moving In

Andy's P.O.V

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I was in the living room getting ready to leave to go to the next concert. We were leaving in an hour. Then Dani walked in holding hands with Kellin. Well this is great. Not. Then they walked up to me.

"Andy I have to tell you something", Dani said. Uh oh this can't be good.

"What is it?", I asked. I was afraid of the answer.

"I'm gonna stay on Kellin's bus from now on.", She said. What? I invite her to come on my bus when she had no where to go. I became her best friend when she had no one but Jayy and Dahvie. I helped her meet other bands. I brought her on stage and sang to her. I even saved her like when she was 12 with my music. I even cared for her when Jayy couldn't. I became like her big brother and then she meets Kellin and dates him then just forgets about me and my feelings and leaves. Whatever it isn't my choice it's hers. I can't make her stay on this bus if she doesn't want to.

"Uh ok," I said, "So why did you come over here?"

"To get all of my stuff", She said.

"Oh ok do you need any help packing?", I asked.

"No Kellin said he will help me", She said.

"Ok if you need anything just tell me", I said.

"Ok thanks Andy", She said. Then her and Kellin walked back to her bunk and started packing her stuff. I couldn't believe it. Dani was really going to move into Kellin's bus. I sat down to watch Batman because I was too upset to keep packing. I don't know how long I am going to be able to handle her dating Kellin. Now it's going to be worse since she will be staying on his bus now. Then they walked back from the bunk area. Dani had all of her stuff in a few bags. Kellin was carrying a few of them for her. She set the bags she was carrying down by the door. She walked over to me so I stood up.

"Thank you for letting me stay on your bus", She said.

 "No problem", I said,"I enjoyed having you stay here."

"I liked staying here to", She said smiling at me."Well I guess I'll see you later."

"Alright see ya", I said. She gave me a hug then grabbed her bags and went out the door. Kellin followed behind her. Before he shut the door he turned around and smiled at me then waved. I waved back to him. I can't believe Dani just left me like that. I got back up and started getting ready to leave again. We were leaving in about a half an hour.

                              Dani's P.O.V

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 After we got back to Kellin's bus we walked inside. He took me to where the bunks were and showed me which bunk I would be using. It was next to his. I'm so happy I'm staying with Kellin. I just hope Andy isn't too upset. I hope we can still be best friends and he's not mad at me. I mean he shouldn't get mad because it's my decision not his.

                I'm dating Kellin not him. It probably is a little weird for Kellin for me to be staying with Andy when I am dating Kellin. Plus I want to be closer to my boyfriend. It kinda seems like Andy hates Kellin but I'm not sure. I started unpacking all of my stuff. After I was done I walked out to Kellin and he was sitting in the kitchen on his iPhone. I wish I had an iPhone. I only have an android. I hate it. My dad was cheap and didn't like to spend a lot of money on me. My birthday is coming up in a couple weeks. So maybe I will get some money to buy one. I'm turing 18. I went over next to Kellin and sat down next to him. Then Gabe, Jesse, Justin, and Jack all walked onto the bus. Then the bus started moving. I guess we are leaving now. I'm so happy I'm staying with Kellin now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked this chapter :) I'm trying to update every week. I'm staying up till midnight tonight because I preordered Wretched and Divine so I am waiting until it comes out. I can't wait :D

Chapter Song- LAWL - Catching Your Clouds