Chapter 39- Birthday Planning

***********IMPORTANT INFORMATION PLEASE READ*************** I am going to change Dani's age to 17 because 15 does seem a little bit young and it has been bothering me that she was that young since the story started. So from now on she is 17 years old. Just pretend she has been 17 this whole time. That's all. Carry on :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

                         Dani's P.O.V

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow I can't believe I'm going to be 18 tomorrow. I have a feeling this is gonna be the best birthday ever. My 17th birthday was horrible. My dad didn't even tell me happy birthday. Instead he grounded me. I don't even know what the reason was for. He grounded me on my freaking birthday. Who does that? Oh well I know for sure this birthday will be the best one ever. I don't think I'm gonna have a big party. I'll probably only just hang out with all of Sleeping With Sirens, Black Veil Brides, Dahvie, and of course Jayy. Then I think Jordan and Madison will be there. Madison has been with Jordan ever since they met. I'm so happy for them. They are so cute together.

                                       Kellin's P.O.V

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

       Tomorrow is Dani's 18th birthday. She thinks I forgot but I didn't. I already have a huge party planned for her. I have the best gifts ever bought already. They're all in the hidden in the chest hidden under the couch cushions. She's going to love them. The party is going to be so much fun. Jayy helped me plan it. Since he knows a lot more about her then I do. Hopefully he was right about everything. While I was thinking about the party Dani walked onto the bus. I quickly shoved all of the stuff under my pillow. She walked into the bunk area and stopped at my bunk. She looked at me.

"Whatcha doing?", She asked.

"Umm just playing on my phone", I said holding up my phone.

"Oh well you do realize your set is in 15 minutes right?", She asked. I checked the time.

"Crap!", I yelled before jumping out of my bunk. Dani just laughed at me. I quickly got changed. Then when I was ready I had about 10 minutes left. The stage was all the way on the other side of the venue. I walked off of the bus. When we got off the bus I grabbed Dani's hand and started running. We were having trouble getting through the crowd. A lot of fans would try to stop us to get a picture or something but I didn't have time. I would just quickly yell sorry to them and keep running. I checked my phone for the time. Crap I have 2 minutes. 

                                           Justin's P.O.V

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We go on stage in 2 minutes where the heck is Kellin?!", I yelled. He seriously can't be late. We have a certain amount of time to play and he's wasting it. I am seriously going to kill him if he's late. 

"Alright guys it's time to go on!", Our manager yelled. Crap. Oh well I guess we have to stall. We ran on stage and everyone screamed. I looked at Jesse like "what do we do?" He motioned to the mic. I sighed. I walked up to the mic.

"Well--", I started to say but everyone started screaming. I looked to the side and Kellin had just ran on stage. It's about time. We all glared at him. He grabbed the mic.

"What's up everyone!?", He yelled. Everyone screamed. Then we started to play.

-------------------------------------------------------------

After the show was over we all said goodbye then walked off stage. Once we got off stage I stopped Kellin.

"Why were you late?!", I yelled at it.

"Dude calm down", He said. Then he whispered,"I got caught up planning Dani's birthday and lost track of time" I sighed.

"Alright but if you late again I'm beating you up", I threatened.

"Alright calm down", He said laughing. Then he walked over to Dani.

                              Kellin's P.O.V

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Did you like the show?", I asked Dani.

"Of course", She said in a 'duh' tone. 

"I was fashionably late", I said. She burst out laughing.

"Oh my gosh Kellin you're such a dork!", She yelled still cracking up.

"But you know you love me", I said smirking.

"Yeah I guess", She said. I gave her a fake hurt face. She just laughed and then hugged me.

------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked this chapter :) The next chapter should be a lot better. This one was just kind of a filler. Sorry it was kinda stupid but oh well xD

Chapter Song- Chin Up Kid - Forever The Sickest Kids