Chapter 7- Getting ready

Dani's P.O.V

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Today is the day we are leaving for Warped Tour. I am just packing the last few things I need then I will be ready. The Black Veil Brides bus will be here soon to pick me up.

 "Dani the bus is here!", Jayy yelled up the stairs.

"Ok, I'm coming", I yelled back.

I grabbed my bags and ran downstairs. When I got downstairs Dahvie and Jayy were waiting for me.

"Be good", Jayy said as he hugged me. "I will miss you".

"I will miss you to Jayy", I said. I kissed him on the cheek. Then I went over to hug Dahvie.

"Bye Dahvie", I said as I hugged him.

"Bye Dani", He said. I gave him a kiss on the cheek too. Then we grabbed my bags and went outside to were the bus was. When we got to the bus the door opened and Black Veil Brides walked out. I was speechless.

"Hey", Andy said to me, "You must be Dani". He smiled. I just stood there staring at him then I realized I was supposed to answer.

"Y-yeah", I said. Then he hugged me. I couldn't believe it, I was actually hugging Andy Biersack. Then the rest of BVB came over and said hi and gave me a hug.

"Well we better get going", Andy said.

"Yeah we should too", Dahvie said. We all started walking to our tour buses. Then I turned around to Dahvie and Jayy

"Bye Jayy, Bye Dahvie, Love you", I said as I waved.

"Bye", They both said as they waved back.

 When I got on the bus Andy showed me were my bunk was and I set my bags down.

"I will give you some time to put your stuff away just come out when you are done", Andy said.

"Ok", I said. Then he walked out. I started to put all my clothes away. Then I pulled out my blankets and put them on my bed. Then I grabbed the stuffed animal Jayy gave me when I was little and put it on my bed. It was special to me since I grew up without him. When I was done I walked out to the living room and saw all the guys sitting down. They were all talking except for Andy, He was watching Batman. Then Andy turned around and saw me.

"Hey Dani", He said, "you done unpacking?"

"Yeah", I said still standing there

"Well then come sit down", He sat patting the spot next to him, "Come watch Batman with me". I went over and sat next to him on the couch.

                                                                   A hour later

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Andy and I were busy watching Batman when the bus stopped. We had pulled into a gas station and  saw Dahvie and Jayy's bus pulling in behind us. The Ashley came over to  us.

"We had to make a stop to get some food and get some air", he said.

"Oh ok", Andy said, "Well lets go outside the rest of the guys are already outside". We walked off the bus and I saw Dahvie and Jayy and I ran over to them and I jumped on Jayy and gave him a hug.