Chapter 5- Bad News

Dani's P.O.V

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  When I woke up Jayy wasn't there. I got up and went to the bathroom and took a shower.  When I got out I dried my hair and then straightened it. Then I did my makeup and got dressed. I put on a pair of ripped black skinny jeans and a Black Veil Brides shirt. When I was done I walked out to the kitchen. I saw Jayy at the stove cooking something

"Whatcha cooking?", I asked.

"Pancakes".

"Yay I love pancakes", I said.

I went and sat down at the kitchen table and opened up my laptop. I got on facebook. Then I got on twitter and read all the new tweets. When I was done reading them Jayy was putting the pancakes on the table.

"Breakfast is done", Jayy said.

"Yay", I said. Then Dahvie walked in.

"BREAKFAST!", Dahvie yelled. He sat down and grabbed a couple pancakes and started eating them.

After we were done Jayy and Dahvie went upstairs to get ready because we were going to the mall in a little bit. When they got back downstairs Jayy looked kinda annoyed.

'What's wrong Jayy?", I asked

"You used my straightener didn't you?", He asked.

"Yeah", I said. He looked like he was about to explode. Then me and Dahvie started laughing so hard because he was getting so mad.

"We are getting you youre own straightner when we go to the mall today", Jayy said.

"Dude calm down", Dahvie said still laughing.

                                                                     At the mall

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When we got to the mall Jayy automatically went and bought me a straightner, curler, and crimper.

"Thanks Jayy", I said,  "while we are here can I get some dark blue hair dye I want to redye my hair it's starting to fade."

"Sure", Jayy said. We walked into Hot Topic and bought dark blue hair dye.

"Thanks", I said. Then we went home.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When we got home I was so excited I wanted to dye my hair right away. So me and Jayy went into the bathroom and dyed it. When we were done I loved how it looked. Jayy did a great job.

"Thanks so much Jayy", I said hugging him.

"Your welcome sis"

Then their manager came in and said he needed to talk to Jayy and Dahvie.

                                        Jayy's P.O.V

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 "Whatcha need?", I asked

"Warped tour is in a week and you two are going", He said.

"Really? That's awesome I got to go tell Dani", I said. I started walking away to tell her but he stopped me.

"That's what I need to tell you", He said, "There's no room on the bus for her to come, She can't go".

"What!?", I yelled, "She has to go she's my sister! She can't stay here by herself!"

"I'm really sorry", He said. He walked away.

"Dahvie what are we gonna do?", I asked. I was about to cry.

"I don't know Jayy we need to figure something out", He said.

"Well we should go tell Dani", I said. We walked to Dani's room were she was

                            Dani's P.O.V

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jayy and Dahvie walked into my room. Jayy looked like he was gonna cry and Dahvie looked really sad too.

"What's wrong?", I asked. I was worried.

"Were going on Warped Tour in a week", Jayy said.

"That's great!", I said, "Why are you sad?"

"Because there is no room in the bus for you", Jayy said. He looked like he was about to cry.

"Oh", I said. I didn't know what to say I couldn't believe it.

"But don't worry Dani we will find a way for you to go", Dahvie said, "No matter what, I promise".

"Thanks guys", I said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this chapter is so short. Hope you enjoyed it anyways :) I will try to update soon.

Chapter Song- King For A Day - Pierce The Veil Ft. Kellin Quinn