Chapter 8- We're here!

Dani's P.O.V

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We finally arrived at Warped Tour. I was so excited. I couldn't wait to go meet all the other bands. I was in my bunk getting ready and Andy walked in.

"Hey we're here are you ready?",  He asked.

"Yeah", I said.

"Ok". We walked outside and I saw all the buses outside. I was so happy. I saw Dahvie and Jayy's bus pull up next to us. Dahvie and Jayy jumped out and I ran and gave them each a hug.

"You excited?", Jayy asked.

"Yes!", I yelled.

"Good", He laughed, "Our first show is tomorrow night so you can come and watch from side stage".

"Oh my gosh! Really?", I said, "Side stage is like the best view ever!"

"Hold up a second", Andy said putting his hand up, "You are gonna come to our shows right", He asked me.

"Of course Andy", I laughed and gave him a hug.

"Alright Dani, we are going to set up so you can just hang out if you want", Jayy said.

"Ok, bye", I said. Then they walked away.

"So what do you want to do now?, I asked Andy.

"Whatever you want", He said. I thought about it for a minute. Then I thought of something.

"Let's go meet the other bands", I said excitedly.

"Ok let's go", Andy said. "You guys can go do whatever, He said to the rest of BVB". Then we started to walk around to the rest of the buses. Then I saw the Falling In Reverse bus.

"Let's go see Falling In Reverse!", I said.

"Ok let's go", Andy said laughing. We walked up to the bus and knocked on the door and Ronnie Radke answered. I almost fainted, But I kept my cool.

"Hey Andy", Ronnie said.

"Hey Ronnie", Andy said.

"And who's this?", Ronnie asked looking at me.

"Oh this is Dani, She is Jayy Von Monroe's little sister", Andy said.

"Oh so your the girl that Andy was telling me about",Ronnie said smiling and looking at Andy. I looked at Andy and he was blushing. I started smiling.

"Well we will talk to you later we are going to go see the other bands", Andy said quickly.

"Ok bye", Ronnie said and started laughing.

"What was that about?", I asked Andy.

"Nothing", He said. Then I saw the Sleeping With Sirens bus.

"Come on", I said. I grabbed Andy's hand and ran to the SWS bus. Andy was laughing the whole way there. Then when we got there he knocked on the door and Kellin Quinn answered it.

"Hey Kellin", Andy said.

"Hey Andy", Kellin said. Then he looked at me. "Who's this?, He asked.

"This is Dani, she is Jayy Von Monroe's little sister", He said.

"Ohhh ok so your the famous Dani that Andy hasn't stopped talking about", He said smiling. I looked at Andy and he was blushing again. What is up with him? Oh well I'll find out later.

"Ok well we are going to go now", Andy said.

"Ok bye". We met a few more bands then we walked back to our bus. We sat down on the couch.

"Andy", I said

"yeah?"

"Why does it seem like you have talked to everyone about me?", I asked.

He looked down at the floor. "No reason", He said.

"Tell me the truth", I said.

"It's late I'm tired I'm going to go to bed", He said quickly then he got up and went to his bunk.

He's hiding something and I'm going to find out what it is sooner or later. Oh well I'm tired right now I'm going to bed. I got up and went to bed.

                                                                      Andy's P.O.V

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't believe she almost found out. I am going to yell at those guys later for telling her. I'll worry about it tomorrow. Then I fell asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I didn't upload I got grounded. :( But I'm not anymore so I thought I should update. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I probably won't update this weekend. It's my birthday tomorrow so I will be busy this weekend so I probably won't have time to write but I will try :)

 Chapter song- The Drug In Me Is You - Falling In Reverse