Chapter 28- Match Making

Jordan's P.O.V

------------------------------------------------------------

             After my show was over we decided to go watch other bands play. We where walking around when all of the sudden Madison started screaming. We all looked at her like she was insane. Then I saw what she was looking at. All Time Low. They where just starting there show. She started running over the stage screaming. Dani, Kellin, and I all looked at each other and started laughing. We just ran after her.

                   When we finally caught up with Madison I grabbed onto her arm so I wouldn't lose her in the crowd. We lost Kellin and Dani somewhere in the crowd. We made our way to the front. She was screaming so loud. We finally got up to the barrier. She was so excited. She just screamed and sang along to the songs. About half way through she grabbed my hand. I looked at her and I smiled. She smiled back.

           After their show was over everyone started to leave the stage. We finally found Kellin and Dani. We walked over to them. Madison was still holding my hand. 

"What happened to you two?", I asked them.

"We lost you two so we decided to just stay where we were and watch the show", Dani said. Then Kellin looked at our hands. He smiled at us. He nudged Dani's arm. He glanced at our hands and Dani looked too. She smiled at Kellin. They high fived. I rolled my eyes.

"Do you guys want to go meet All Time Low?", Kellin asked. Madison screamed. 

"Why do you keep screaming", I asked laughing.

"All Time Low is one of her favorite bands", Dani said. I just nodded.

"Well are we gonna go meet them or what?", Madison yelled. We all laughed.

"Ok let's go", Kellin said. He grabbed Dani's hand and we started walking to the backstage door. Madison was so excited she was jumping up and down. When we got to the door Kellin showed the guard his pass. The gaurd opened the door and we all walked in. Madison screamed again. Everyone backstage turned their heads and looked at Madison. She just smiled at everybody. They all turned back around. Then Alex, Jack, Rian, and Zack walked backstage. We walked over to them.

"Hey guys", Kellin said to them.

"Oh hey Kellin", Alex said.

Then Kellin introduced all of us. All of the guys hugged Madison because she was freaking out. It was kinda cute though.

"So are you two dating?", Jack asked. Then I remembered we were still holding hands. We both blushed and let go of each others hands.

"No", I said looking down.

"Well you should", He laughed,"You two would make a cute couple" I blushed and looked down.

"Aww look he's blushing he likes her!", Alex yelled. I blushed harder.

"Ask her out!", Jack yelled. I could see Kellin and Dani trying not to die of laughter beside me. 

"Uhhh". Was all I could say.

"Madison do you want to date Jordan?", Alex asked her. In the corner of my eye I could see her nod.

"Perfect you two like each other now date", Jack said. Dani and Kellin started cracking up. I glared at them. Kellin nudged my arm. 

"Dude ask her out", he whispered in my ear. I looked at him. He smiled at me. I turned to Madison.

"Uhh Madison", I said. She turned and looked at me.