Chapter 35- Talking some sense into Kellin

Kellin's P.O.V

------------------------------------------------------------

  When I woke up it was about 11 am. Everyone was sitting in the front lounge. I walked out there.

"We went to the hospital earlier", Jesse said.

"Could anyone else come home?", I asked. He shook his head.

"No. We weren't even aloud to see any of them except for Drew", He said.

"Oh" Was all I said.

"Jayy still hasn't woken up", He said, "They can't figure out why. He must have gotten hurt bad"

"Well do they know when he will wake up?", I asked. 

"No they can't determine when he will wake up or if he will wake up at all", He said. I glanced at Dani. She had been crying a lot. She must have known already. Gabe was trying to comfort her. It wasn't working very well. I felt bad for her. 

"Can't you guys just go see him?", I asked.

"No because he need special care and he can't have visitors. It's retarded", Jesse said. I just nodded. We sat in silence for a minute. 

"Are you playing our show today?", Gabe blurted out.

"No", I said.

"Why not?", Gabe asked.

"I quit remember. Plus you will sound better without me. I can't sing anyways", I said. Then I got up and walked off the bus.

"Kellin can't we talk about this?", I heard Dani call to me as I was closing the door. I just ignored her. I needed to go back to that field to be alone. 

                             Jesse's P.O.V

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Guys what are we gonna do?", I asked.

"I don't know. How are we going to perform without Kellin?", Gabe asked.

"Well we probably aren't able to perform anyways since I'm on crutches and Gabe's wrist is in a cast", Jack said.

"But we still need Kellin", I said.

                           Dani's P.O.V

----------------------------------------------------------

 After about 10 minutes of Jesse, Jack, and Gabe arguing I got sick of listening to them. Then I got an idea. I sighed. Then I stood up and walked off the bus. I walked straight to the Black Veil Brides bus. I stormed up the door and burst into the bus. I saw Juliet sitting on the couch. Looks like no one else is here. Perfect.

"Hey slut!", I yelled at her. She jumped up from the couch and got in my face.

"Get out of here!", She yelled.

"No!", I yelled.

"You stupid whore get out!", She screamed.

"You have a problem!", I yelled.

"No I don't!", She yelled.

"Yes you do! You caused Kellin to quit his band and break up with me!", I screamed. I was so pissed off.

"Good. He can't sing and you were just using him for fame", She said.

 "Ok first off, Unlike you I wasn't using him for fame. I actually like him and treated him right!", I said.