Chapter 44- A Question

Andy's P.O.V

---------------------------------------------------------------

Tomorrow is the last day of Warped Tour. I'm going to ask Dani out today. Because if I don't then I won't see her until next year because I live in a different state then her. But if we are together then I will move somewhere closer. I won't be able to see her if I don't. I won't be able to go a whole year without seeing her.

"Hey Andy. Whatcha doing?" Dani asked when she walked on the bus.

"Just thinking.... Hey do you wanna go on a walk with me?," I asked.

"Sure," She said smiling at me. I stood up and we walked off the bus together.

"Where are we going?," She asked.

"Ummm," I said looking around. "How about that empty park over there?"

"Sure. I love parks", Dani said grinning. When we got over to the park we sat on the bench. I turned so I was facing her.

"Dani I have to tell you something," I said nervously.

"Alright. What is it?" She asked confused. I took a deep breath. It's now or never.

"Listen Dani, I like you... a lot. You are so perfect and I don't see how you can't see that. You are so beautiful and you have a great personality. You can light up a whole room with just your smile or your laugh. You are the greatest person I have ever met. You didn't deserve anything Kellin said to you. You deserve so much better then him. Hopefully I can be that for you. So basically my question is.. would you do me the honor and be my girlfriend?" I said nervously. I held up the necklace I bought her. It had a turtle on it. She loves turtles so much. I looked at her hopefully. She had tears in her eyes.

"That is the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me," She said as a few tears fell from her eyes. "Of course I'll be your girlfriend" Then she gave me a huge hug. I smiled and hugged her back. I'm so glad she's finally mine.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while. I know this really short chapter doesn't make up for it either but I will make it up later. I have been working on some others stories I've made. I'm not going to post them until I'm done with this story because I don't want to worry about updating more then one story at a time. I barely find time to update this one. But I have three more stories I have started. I've done a few chapters on each. I will post them later though. But I think you will like them :) I'll update this story soon since this chapter was so short. Hope you're happy they're finally together though :3 

Chapter Song - Hero - Boys Like Girls