Chapter 3- The Truth

Jayy's P.O.V

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I woke up I was laying in my bed in our house. I could hear Dahvie and Dani talking in the living room. I got up and walked out into the living room and they both stopped and looked at me. Dahvie smiled and me and got up and walked into his room.

"Jayy", Dani said, "You need to explain to me what happened back there last night".

"I know". I sat down beside her. I sighed. "you have to promise you won't freak out".

"I won't", She said

"Well I'm your brother". She just stared at me in shock

"What? How? Why did you disappear?"

?I know you have so many questions so I will just explain everything. Well when our mom died when you were 2 and I was 7 she was killed. After that dad changed a lot. He was hateful to a lot of people. He wasn't the same as he was before he was always going to the bar. He was just depressed. He was always angry. Then when I was 13 I decided I was gay. I was afraid to tell dad because I wasn't sure how he would take it. So one day I finally decided to tell him. You were in your room sleeping. When I told him he freaked out and started screaming at me and calling me a gay faggot. Then he said I wasn't his son anymore becuase he didn't want a gay son. Then he told me to get out and never come back. So I went in my room and packed my bag came in your room and kissed you goodbye and walked out and left. I was running down the street crying. It was pouring down rain. I found a bus stop and fell asleep inside it. The next day when I woke up I started walking again."

"While I was walking I saw a hair salon. I decided I would go inside and try to get a job. I was only 13 but everyone said I looked 16. When I walked in I saw a dude with long colorful hair. He saw me and said I had awesome hair. He asked me how old I was and I lied and said 16. He told me if I wanted to I could work there and I said yes. He told me his name was Dahvie that's how I met Dahvie. While I was working there he said I was awesome at doing hair. Then I asked him if he would ever fire me. He said no and then I told him about how I was only 13 and how I had no home and everything. That was when he took me in to live with him and we became best friends. Then we found out we were both good singers and I could scream. Then we formed a band and eventually we became famous."

"I can't believe it", Dani said, I hate dad now.

"I was always hoping that I would see you again", I said, "Then at the concert you looked like you could be my sister and i was hoping that it was you that's why I was asking you all those question."

"I have missed you", she said

"I missed you too". The she pulled me into a hug. I hugged her back. Then Dahvie walked in and saw we were hugging and then he jumped on us yelling group hug! He's so weird.

                                                                       Dani's P.O.V

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow I can't belive Jayy is my brother. I always wondered what my brother was like. I thought he left because he hated us but truly left because he was hated....... by his own father!! That makes me so mad. All these years dad has been lying to me. I can't belive it. Well its over now because I'm away from that douchebag now and with my brother.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. :)

Chapter Song- Caraphernelia - Pierce The Veil