Chapter 38- Bye Bye

Dani's P.O.V

---------------------------------------------------------------

The doctor called this morning and said we can come pick up Jayy. I can't wait. I haven't been able to see him since the fight. We are leaving in a minute I'm waiting on Kellin to get dressed. After a minute he walked out.

"Ready?", He asked. I nodded. "Let's go" We got into his car and drove to the hospital. When we walked into the hospital the doctor wasn't in the lobby. We walked up to the secretary.

"We're here to pick up Jayy Von Monroe", Kellin said to her. 

"Ahh yes I'll go get the doctor", She said. She got up and went into a room. After a minute the doctor walked out. 

"Follow me", He said. We followed him back into a room. Jayy was laying in a bed. When I saw him I ran up to him and gave him a hug.

"Jayy I've missed you so much", I said.

"I've missed you too. But at least you haven't been stuck in a stupid hospital" He laughed. 

"Yeah but thankfully you get to come out today", I said. 

"Yeah and I am so glad for that I am sick of this place"

"Alright Jayy you can go now but, you can't perform for a week and you have to take this pill at every meal", the doctor said. He handed a container of huge pills to Kellin. Jayy groaned.

"Make sure he takes these", He told Kellin. He pointed at Jayy. "Absolutley no performing got it?"

Jayy rolled his eyes "Yes"

"Good you can go now" I helped Jayy stand up. He had one of those black casts on his leg that he can walk on. It was like a boot. He limped out the door. It took a little while to get to Kellin's car. When we got home Kellin and I walked with Jayy to his bus. When we walked onto his bus Dahvie was sitting on the couch. When he saw Jayy he stood up and gave him a hug. Kellin handed Dahvie the bag of pills.

"He needs to take one at every meal", Kellin said.

"Alright"

Kellin and I said goodbye to Jayy and walked off the bus. When we got back to our bus Kellin looked at me.

"I think something is wrong with Andy", He said.

"Why?"

"Because yesterday he came to me and his nose was gushing blood. I had to help him get it cleaned up. Why do you think he wouldn't go to his own bus?"

"I don't know", I said.

"Because Juliet was probably there. About 15 minutes before he came to me I saw Juliet walk onto the Breathe Carolina bus with David. Then about 5 minutes after that Andy walked onto there bus. Then after a couple minutes he walked out with Juliet and she looked pissed off. They went behind the bus. Then after a minute Juliet stormed to the Black Veil Brides bus. Then Andy walked out and his nose was bleeding.", Kellin said.

"Well maybe he ran into something", I said.

"I doubt it..... I think Juliet beats him", Kellin said. I just stared at him wide-eyed.

"No she doesn't. Kellin you're just being paranoid.", I said trying to find a reason it couldn't be true.

"Don't you see the way she talks to him. Rememeber the last time he talked to you she got mad and dragged him away. Then the next day he had a black eye. Do you think that's just a coincidence?"