#7 | Sticks And Stones, They Break Bones

Just an A/N! Happy pride month! You're beautiful just the way you are! Anyways, enjoy! <3

Aizawa quietly closed the door.

Shouto had passed out 2 minutes ago. Aizawa was tapped out; It had been 47 hours since he slept and he was exhausted

Exhausted couldn't even begin to describe how tired Aizawa was. Any longer and he would be sprawled across the floor, sleeping. He forced himself awake, 'Now is not the time'. It had been a day since Shouto attempted. Aizawa's honestly surprised he even woke up today. Now for the hard part...

Telling the problem children.

He had thought long and hard about this decision, deciding that just coming out with it would be easiest. It had been a complete violation of Shouto's privacy, although he probably won't be getting any privacy as soon as he's released from the hospital. With his worried classmates and the media that's bound to catch on eventually, not to mention suicide watch, he'll be on watch almost 24/7. He felt a pang of sympathy for the kid.

As stupid as the problem children could be, they were quite sharp. They would figure it out eventually, and it's better to hear it from him than the media. He shuddered at the thought.

'I hate the media.'

Before telling his class, he had to make a call first.

It rang twice before the other line picked up.

"Detective Tsukauchi speaking."

"Detective. I have a report to make."

"Eraser. Didn't expect you to be calling me. What is it?"

"I had a student...attempt to jump off the roof of the school building. He revealed some pretty unnerving stuff." He knew it was blunt, but he dreaded this phone call before it even started.

"I see. May I ask who?"

Aizawa sighed. He knew this would be a pain.

"Yes, but I need you to keep this under wraps. He informed me about...his situation. It's a pro's kid."

He could feel the tension from the other side of the phone call.

"Todoroki Shouto. Son of Endeavor." Aizawa spat venom when he used that disgrace of a man's hero name. He would make sure that his hero status is stripped from him.

"I wish I was surprised. I'll make sure to keep the media away for as long as I can. You want to start an investigation I'm assuming, correct?"

"Yes."

"No problem. I'll support you fully in the search."

"Thank you."

The call ended quickly, Aizawa breathing a breath of relief. Now he had to take care of the problem children.

He groaned. 

They lowered his lifespan, but he would never admit how much he cared for them. He would put his life on the line for them if the scar underneath his eye wasn't an indication already.

The drive back to the dorms was silent. Aizawa thinking about their reactions. He was quite worried about the #1 problem child. How would he react? Seeming as though he and Shouto were closest.

Not long later, he started making his way inside the dorms.

'I just wanna sleep.'

『✰❦✰』

"Everyone shut up."

Immediately the room was quiet. Not a single sound could be heard, until...