#10 | Maybe We All Get Lost Sometimes

The night was peaceful, Aizawa and Hizashi talking quietly in an attempt to not wake up Shouto.

"You think he'll be okay?" Hizashi asked, worry obvious on his face.

"Honestly? No. He just came back from the fucking hospital Hizashi, and they already want his statement." Aizawa groaned. "Can't he catch a break?"

"I know. But you know that the media will find out soon, right? I think the best we can do is try to comfort him. He still has to adjust to moving from a harmful environment so abruptly."

And Aizawa did know this. He knew that it would take time for Shouto to adjust, and for him to fully trust them. After all, he was used to being thrown aside. And don't even get Aizawa started on the media. Those nosy people can't mind their own business. Always looking for another story to write, no matter who it affects.

He just hopes Shouto would learn to trust them. But all Aizawa could do right now, was reassure him that he's safe.

"Fine. You're right." Aizawa picked his head up from the couch. "I'm gonna go check on him. Try not to be too loud, okay?"

"Hey! Don't think so little of me. I can be quiet when needed."

"For sure." Aizawa rolled his eyes, standing up.

Hizashi continued to complain while Aizawa made his way to Shouto's room. He peeked his head through the door to be met with a snoring Shouto. He looked so peaceful and carefree.

Aizawa wished he could always be like this. Relaxed.

At the moment, Aizawa wanted to beat the shit out of Endeavor for ever hurting Shouto. For ever daring to direct a single harmful hand at him. He honestly couldn't understand what made Endeavor think traumatizing the boy would make him stronger.

Hizashi came, snapping Aizawa out of his thoughts.

"Let's go to sleep. It's been over 2 days since you last slept; Any longer and you'll be dead on the floor."

They quickly got ready for bed, falling asleep almost immediately.

『✰❦✰』

[ I'm telling you I almost 100% forgot about class 1-A...(^L^) ]

Midoirya walked lifelessly in and out of classes the whole day.

It had been a week since they'd been told about Shouto's attempt. They had gotten supply teachers for Aizawa-Sensei and Yamada-Sensei since they were the ones watching Shouto (Midoriya wasn't sure why Yamada-Sensei was gone, but he put it aside) He wasn't in his best state, and his classmates weren't faring very well either. Many had lost their spark. Bakugou not as loud, Kaminari not as energetic, even Iida had quieted down on his demands. No one had been the same. Each worrying in their own way about their dual-haired friend.

Finally, classes were over, Midoriya stumbles out of the campus, making his way to the dorms, trying to avoid any possible human interactions.

He ran up the stairs until he stood in front of his dorm, just staring.

"You okay, Deku?" Uraraka asked, making her way over to him.

"Yeah, I'm great. My best friend just tried to kill himself, and I can't even visit him, or know how he's doing." Midoriya said, tears rolling down his cheeks."Dammit. Dammit, dammit, dammit."

He had attempted in every way possible to visit Shouto, none working.

Midoriya slid down the wall, bringing his knees up to his chest, and wrapping his arms around them.