DREAM OR DESTINY?

I don't know where i am?
Why its so dark???
Hey! Is someone here???

Suddenly a voice echoed:
"Hi Jennie...
You think you can kill me. You are wrong,kid. I will kill you, destroy you and burn down everthing that belongs to you.
You know my style, how i do everything. You were there when i killed your mother. Ohhh and your father, he was a nice man but he shouldn't have come in my way. But no he had to fulfill his duty as "THE KEEPER" as well as a husband. But it wasn't my fault. I asked your mother very politely to tell me the location of elemental rings. But u know the nature of AGASTHA's. They are ought to be very stubborn. So she was and you are also like her.
So you need to be killed too. "

Suddenly a sharp pain ignited from my abdomen. I tried to save myself but all in vain. Why it happens every single time.No, i need to save myself this time. But this pain is not bearable. I am feeling numb now. Maybe this is how am gonna end. Maybe this is my destiny.

"Jennie ..........
Jennie........... "

Another voice came but a familiar one.

"Lisa , why are you here. He'll also kill you." I said.

"Jennie...... am shouting one last time.....come back."

I suddenly wake up,all covered in sweat, panting for air and as usual Lisa ,my cousin or i can say my bestfriend, is sitting beside my bed with a cup of cold water and a hand towel.

Lisa: Same dream again.

I gulped the whole cup.Lisa holded my hand trying to give me some sort of comfort.

Jennie: Yes,but this time i was able to bear the pain for extra 30 seconds.

Lisa: Don't worry, everything will be fine. You know we just need to kill him before he finds the rings and AGASTHA. You can do it, we can do it.

Jennie: Thats the problem! We don't even know who he is and Agastha, we know nothing about her.Damn,we don't even know if they are he or she?

Lisa: Don't stress yourself, you know you will identify them the moment you'll see them.

Jennie: I hope so.....

Lisa: Okay, now get ready for your first day of college. You have only half n hour to prepare yourself for your new life.College can be very tiresome. Get ready my soldier. Campus is a warland and project deadlines are your enemies.

Jennie: hahaha.....very funny Spidey, i don't even know how you get admission in college with such childish behavior. Does your college have a kindergarten section also.

Lisa:Hey Jennie, respect your senior. I am one class above you and about kindergarten, i don't think they have it otherwise i could've just admitted you there last year😂😂😂.

I threw my hand towel at Lisa but she dogded it with so much ease.( thats why i always calls her spidey😂😂)

Jennie: Not so funny,Spidey. Now get out of my room and just let me get ready.

Lisa hugged me and ran downstairs to find another prey to tell her hillarious-not-so-funny jokes.

WHO ARE YOU, AGASTHA? जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें