PLAN TO WIN CRUSH

Jennie's POV

After the whole revelation about THE DESTROYER ,now i am trying my best to pretend normal around Irene and Jisoo. Maybe its my goodluck that we only have to attend just one class together and i try my best to ignore them by shifting my focus on lecture. But Irene is one whole chatterbox and getting along with Jisoo as well. Irene sits beside me and forces Jisoo to sit with her also, so i basically have to face her too. I have now learnt to bear my pain in front of them but Jisoo sometimes complaint of minor migraine and blames it on tiring lectures and assignments. Sometime i try to spy their conversations but they talk in Korean with each other but i can assume from Irene's gestures that in most of conversations, she's simply teasing Jisoo about something and Jisoo replies in her calm and soft voice. She seems to be very nice, cheerful, respect her seniors and professors, always calm and contained, always pay attention in class despite of Irene's interruptions , totally opposite from what Destroyer's traits should be. But she's Destroyer and it all must be a facade to not get noticed by us. I don't know why but my heart is not ready to accept the fact that she's Destroyer but i have to keep my emotions aside. Jennie..... Its just a show..... she's not nice and all........she killed your parents........she is the person you hate the most in world.

The lecture finished and as i was walking toward the parking lot to Lisa,i recieved Rosé call.

Jennie:Hi Rosé, whats up!!!

Rose: Nothing's up Jennie, everything's gonna jump downhill. I messed up really bad this time.

Jennie: Is everything's all right Rosé?

Rosé : Can you come to my room ? I'll tell you everything?

Jennie: Okay, i am coming.

I checked my cell and Rosé has send me around 20 messages in one hour telling me to come to her dorm and help her. I texted Lisa about going to Rosé room so she can go home without me. I went to Rosé room and knocked on her door.

"Come in..." a grumpy voice came and it belonged to Rosé.
I opened the door and Rosé was lying on her stomach on her bed with her face stuffed in her pillow.

Jennie: Rosé ,are you alright?

Rosé jumped from her bed and sat straight.

Rosé : Ohhh Jennie you came, i thought Jisoo forget something. She just texted me that she's out to buy something to eat for us.

Jennie: No problem, but what happened and why are you so tensed and sunken? Are you okay? How i can help you to make you feel better?

Rosé : Jennie you are the only person who can help me right now. I finally met my crush and i messed up everything even before beginning anything.

I motioned Rosé to make space for me. I sat with by her side on her bed and placed my arm around her shoulder.

Jennie: Now tell me what happened so i can really help you. I don't know how i can do it but I'll try my best to help you.

Rosé told me everything from sneaking into the club office to meeting her crush and lying to her about captain's interview.

Jennie: So what now? You lied to her about your identity. On top of that you told her you know captain. You haven't ever met my cousin ,Rosé. And she'll know about sooner or later about your interview lie.
I think you should just tell her truth. What's her name? We can search about her on the university's site.

Rosé : I don't know her name, Jennie.

Jennie: What??? You still don't know her name. You didn't even asked her name.