THE FIRST ATTACK

Jisoo POV

"VALOS ?" I opened my eyes and Jennie backed off suddenly after hearing his name.

How you know him? He can't save you. He's dead !

She said those words but her words had hidden fear in them.
Was it just a dream or reality? But i can feel this strange feeling in me.

Jisoo: I can save myself.

She looked at me with a grin.

Jennie: Then try and show me...

I streched both my hands ,i can feel the heat tingling in both my hands and suddenly they were wrapped in flames but it wasn't blue like last time, it was colorful.
I made a giant energy ball out of those flames and targetted it in her direction to attack her.

Jennie: Finally you did it!

She had a wicked smiled on her face and then she vanished.

The energy ball  blasted in the open air and there was light everywhere.I covered my eyes and when i opened them, i was again, lying on the same terrace.What the fuck is actually happening ? Am i multi-dreaming? What she did to me?

What do you exactly want? Why are you playing this game?
I shouted and got up but no one was there. I was alone . Where did Jennie went?
Suddenly i heard people shouting from the down. I ran back down to see what happened to cause the commotion.

***************************
Rosé POV

Bam and i went to get our drinks from the kitchen . We were about to leave the kitchen when Kai found us.

Kai: Hey Bam! Hey Pink Beauty! Finally you made it here. So.... Are you enjoying or not?

Bam: Congrats Bro, you rocked this season and we are enjoying..... But we'll not stay too long!

Kai: Why??? This party just started,things are going to be more interesting later. I can guarantee you!

Rosé : Things are already more than interesting enough to handle.

Kai: It can be more......by the way, i know now but you still didn't told me your name,Pink beauty?

Rosé : I told you in the canteen also and i am telling you again, i am not interested in you and will never.

Kai: Hahhahaa....i know you are not interested in me because you already have someone more interesting!

He wasn't looking at me as he said those words. I followed his gaze. He was looking at Lisa. She was standing near pool talking to some guy wearing same jersey as her. Irene was by her side, clinging to her shoulder, smiling widely. They are indeed perfect for each other.

Kai: Hey, where you got lost or lost in someone.....

Rosé : There's nothing like this. We are just friends.

It hurt me to say these words but what i can do? This is the truth. We can only be friends.

Bam: Rosé, I think we should go back to Jennie and Jisoo now. Kai, we'll meet you later.

Kai: Hey dude! What's the hurry! Let them both enjoy each other company. Lets join Lisa and others.

Bam: But Jennie and Jisoo.....

But he didn't listened to us and dragged us toward the pool to Lisa and Irene.

Kai: Look guys, whose here?

Lisa got little surprised to see me but then her face filled with smile.

Lisa: Hey! I didn't knew that you were a party person.